4.7K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 2K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 684     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would that be like prostituting under aged girls?

Honestly, everybody, enough speculation based on tiny specks of evidence.

Which is a more likely explanation? (A) Bitter 17-year-old makes up somewhat credible story, as RoFo was known to many as a scuzzball in November 2012. (B) RoFo is actually so evil and organized that he could pay teens for sex with high school football players.

Similarly, why has RoFo not yet resigned as mayor? (A) He is an idiot and his mother and brother are evil and crazy. (B) Organized crime won't let him quit.

Sorry, couldn't resist. Things are pretty great in Ti-Cat land tonight. And as a Hamiltonian and lifelong Cat fan it's been particularly sweet for me to conflate Rob Ford, in all his glory, with my (admittedly entirely unfair) image of the typical Argo fan. And I promise to stop ending all my posts with Oskie-wee-wee. Soon.

That conflation just hurts, man. Gloat over the win, sure, but that's just mean.

We totally fell apart in the second half. The score was a lot closer than the game was.

How? Has he been spending money? I don't think anything stops him from talking.

Exactly. You can talk as much as you like. You just can't spend money. And even there there's some play. He can hand out all the magnets he wants with "Rob Ford Mayor" and his phone number. They just can't be campaign magnets.

Also a ticat fan! Good game and congrats to both teams. I know I'm old but can someone tell me what the terms "ratchet" and "popeyes" mean?

That conflation just hurts, man. Gloat over the win, sure, but that's just mean.

We totally fell apart in the second half. The score was a lot closer than the game was.

Totally agree, it was two different games. The way the first half went, I thought the Argos were going to destroy us. Ricky Ray was on fire. But the tide turned with that late TD drive by the Cats in the second quarter.

Again, I'm Sorry. I know it's mean but I can't help it. As I said, lifelong Hamiltonian and Ti-Cat fan. It's part of my DNA so there's nothing I can do about it.

Exactly. You can talk as much as you like. You just can't spend money. And even there there's some play. He can hand out all the magnets he wants with "Rob Ford Mayor" and his phone number. They just can't be campaign magnets.

That is the thing: Rob Ford Mayor are campaign magnets. It is a slight of the eye to include 'for' mayor.

That is the thing: Rob Ford Mayor are campaign magnets. It is a slight of the eye to include 'for' mayor.
He's been dishing out these for 3 years now, since the day he was elected. Hard to suddenly claim that it's electioneering simply because we are approaching an election.

I fail to see the motive on casting a dishonourable motive on something that seems above board by our very populist mayor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back