411     0 
News   Jul 11, 2024
 551     1 
News   Jul 10, 2024
 701     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uggghh...American stupidity/inability to process metric measurements always makes things needlessly complicated. A "bird" is a kilogram, which is slightly less than 36oz.

Now let me get back to my straightforward, metric country that has two cities named "Saint John"* and two football teams named the "Rough Riders"*

*not strictly accurate.

I'm really starting to like you :)

I took "bird" to mean a snitch or at least someone who is airing dirty laundry. As in, that bird is singing to the police/press/whatever.

Updated Star info

The Star was told that Ford arrived at a Ford supporter’s home and was clearly impaired. The Ford supporter was described to the Star as a businessman. Four people between the age of 20 and 60 were present during Ford’s outbursts. One filmed the video with a phone camera. This man appears to have been sitting on a couch near where the mayor was pacing in front of a dining room table covered with a white tablecloth and surrounded by four chairs. Blinds are drawn and a chandelier lights the room. It is nighttime.

I can't believe he is going to use "I was drunk, ok?" as a band-aid for this ever growing wound. It says a lot about his perpetual state of mind that he thinks this is an acceptable excuse! I am so embarrassed that I'm from this city today. I just want to thank you all for being on the same page as me about this utterly mad man. It gives me hope.

I can't believe he is going to use "I was drunk, ok?" as a band-aid for this ever growing wound. It says a lot about his perpetual state of mind that he thinks this is an acceptable excuse! I am so embarrassed that I'm from this city today. I just want to thank you all for being on the same page about this utterly mad man.

The last time I used that excuse was a year ago to my wife when I came home after a night out with friends with a bag of McDonalds. It happens :D

The unintelligible bit at 2:19 sounds like 'that little prick's a racist fuck daddy...can't believe randy walks...little pricks, 80 year old birds practically."

Now, I'm not saying it makes any sense but that's what it sounds like. If I'm wrong the 'randy walks' bit is interesting.

I think Ford is talking about Hulk Hogan and his arm wrestling match. Maybe the original match was supposed to be a 5 minute wrestling match but it was changed to arm wrestling because Hogan had back issues, apparently.
The mention of the by-election makes it clear that this was filmed months after Smith's murder so we can rule that story out.

Ford gets high and goes on a rant about the Hulk and how he's going to win the match (winning is mentioned in the video).

That's my theory.

Bourdain_Ford.jpg

Attachments

• Bourdain_Ford.jpg
    Bourdain_Ford.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 522
Liars, thieves, birds.

I think Ford is talking about Hulk Hogan and his arm wrestling match. Maybe the original match was supposed to be a 5 minute wrestling match but it was changed to arm wrestling because Hogan had back issues, apparently.
The mention of the by-election makes it clear that this was filmed months after Smith's murder so we can rule that story out.

Ford gets high and goes on a rant about the Hulk and how he's going to win the match (winning is mentioned in the video).

That's my theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back