535     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 1.5K     2 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 634     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it sound like Rob Ford to you? I admit, I didn't listen all the way through and the caller's voice is pretty distorted, but it really didn't sound at all like him to me.

At times I think it did!

I don't think It's Rob ford, but his brother, not Doug, but Randy.

That could be it though, the whole thinking the Mayor was part of a union comment was kind of weird.

*whoa at weird strange formatting that allowed me to quote a comment that is now posted after mine? I came from the future!*

Last edited:
Recalled these posts from a couple years ago. Interesting, in hindsight.
What's interesting, is there's very little we've learned new about Ford since before he was elected. We knew back then that he had racist tendencies that tended to slip out, despite attempts to keep them hidden. We know about the anti-gay bigotry. We knew about his abusive nature. We knew of his general incompetence. We knew about his alcohol problems, and we even knew that he'd tangled with drugs. The depth of his involvement with crack is a bit surprising ... but it's not like it's appeared from no where.

I still can't fathom why anyone would have voted for this piece of shit in the first place, and turned a blind eye to the huge deficiencies. Hopefully those who did are ashamed of themselves. I never thought I'd see this kind of thing in my lifetime ... but suddenly I can see how a tyrant might be elected, even in an advanced democracy.

So the Hotmail Lawyer (TM) has made a comment: someone should resign, yes. Who? The chief.

Mayor Rob Ford’s lawyer agrees the headlines should be about somebody resigning.

“But I was thinking the police chief resigning is what should be the headline,” Dennis Morris said Thursday night. “The mayor has been convicted in the public by the police chief.”

In his more than 40 years of being a defence lawyer, Morris said, he never saw a more troubling prejudicial attack against someone who faces no charges than the one perpetrated by Blair.

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/10/31/chief-bill-blair-should-resign-rob-fords-lawyer-says

I don't envy his position, trying to defend a train wreck... but just wow.

edit: dammit 1 minute late lol

Got to love the not so subtle positioning of himself as the Leaf fan who can presumably do no wrong.

As to his lawyer - funny he should talk about prejudice. He should learn a few things from his client.

AoD

I don't think it's Rob Ford, I think it's his brother, not Doug, but the other brother - Randy

at first it's just more the same way of speaking, but when he got all heated and frustrated it totally sounded like him! had hints of the "what do you just call me / fat fuck" thing that happened a while back. that same extra high pitched version of his voice appeared.

Sue Ann Levy said:
Ford was not my first choice for mayor.

spit-take.gif

tumblr_m1vuc3bLiK1rn95k2o1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back