515     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 1.5K     2 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 624     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I guess Ford's line of defence will be that he didn't lie about the video because he didn't know that a video was taken?

And among his remaining faithful, rolling about in the filth that is the comments section of the Sun's website, it's that, a) He didn't know, so he didn't lie; b) Who says it's crack anyways; and, c) We still haven't seen the video, so I'm still calling bullshit on the whole thing.

CN Tower:

That's his job, and he ain't even defending someone having committed even worse crimes. Besides what's he going to do, diss his client? His future as a lawyer would go real well in that case.

AoD

Rob Ford's lawyer says Bill Blair should resign

spit-take.gif

tumblr_m1vuc3bLiK1rn95k2o1_500.jpg

Now that I've plowed through 40+ pages in this thread, one thing popped out earlier, the possibly-ridiculous implication that there was a tape of an under-18 lady "servicing" Rob Ford.

Earlier still in this thread, when we were discussing Doug Ford's place of residence, possible chargable vices, etc--didn't someone hint that he had a yen for underaged prostitutes or something? Not that that's *true* or anything; but, it *could* relate.

(Ciome to think of it: just generally speaking, I can see Doug as a lifelong "procurer" for Rob; getting him somebody to lose the big "V" with, etc)

Now that I've plowed through 40+ pages in this thread, one thing popped out earlier, the possibly-ridiculous implication that there was a tape of an under-18 lady "servicing" Rob Ford.

Earlier still in this thread, when we were discussing Doug Ford's place of residence, possible chargable vices, etc--didn't someone hint that he had a yen for underaged prostitutes or something? Not that that's *true* or anything; but, it *could* relate.

(Ciome to think of it: just generally speaking, I can see Doug as a lifelong "procurer" for Rob; getting him somebody to lose the big "V" with, etc)
Someone had posted the story of Rob Ford being a strip club and his gang almost getting into a fight with RF and his guys.
Around that time (especially when people where talking about 'peelers', the rumour about under aged girls came out.

So the Hotmail Lawyer (TM) has made a comment: someone should resign, yes. Who? The chief.

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/10/31/chief-bill-blair-should-resign-rob-fords-lawyer-says

might we see the video soon after all?

The lawyer representing Mayor Rob Ford is challenging Toronto Police Chief Bill Blair to release the video which has plunged his client into controversy.

“That would be the best thing for the mayor,” Dennis Morris says. “Our position has always been we have not seen, or know of, a video of the mayor smoking crack cocaine and that is still our position.”

more from the ITO...

what are people's guesses as to why lisi contacted the toronto star on march 23rd?

Oh look who decided to show up. Ms. Sue Anne Levy. Enjoy

Toronto Sun

That reads like Rob Ford's obituary drafted by the average 7-year-old.

Now that makes for a great lawyer- zealously defending your client in the face of incalculable odds. Give the man his credit please.

If he wasn't advancing positions that make him sound like the second coming of Lionel Hutz or Henry Winkler's character from Arrested Development, I would.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back