516     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 1.5K     2 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 625     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things may have gone this route because cops want to use public pressure to convince the crown the lay charges.

Crown is reluctant to take on a high profile case that could drag on because Ford can afford the best lawyers.

Does that explain why there's such a what I'd think was unusually high number of pages in the warrant?

Moments ago: Reporters outside Mayor Fords home

BX6B3lMCMAAq28o.jpg:large

Chris Doucette / Toronto SUN
Mayor Rob Frod ‏@TOMayorFrod 3m
Despite the rain, eager trick-or-treaters are already gathering at my house. #Halloween #FallFun #Toronto #TOpoli
BX6Chj5CMAEl6sP.jpg:large

Chris Doucette / Toronto SUN

From twitter

Mark Towhey ‏@towhey 2m
Tic. Toc.

Last edited:
Ford is indeed mentioned unredacted throughout the report and it's explosive stuff. That's all anyone will say, and I had to press just for that brief hint.

Things may have gone this route because cops want to use public pressure to convince the crown the lay charges.

Crown is reluctant to take on a high profile case that could drag on because Ford can afford the best lawyers.

Yes that is what I was thinking too.

Media lawyer Jacobsen is on CP24, said the essential narrative does include Rob Ford
Target of investigation was crack video

Ford is indeed mentioned unredacted throughout the report and it's explosive stuff. That's all anyone will say, and I had to press just for that brief hint.

The best lawyers who have hotmail addresses?

It sounds like CP24 has "an analyst" who has seen the documents, and are waiting for the release of the docs before they allow him to speak fully.

As soon as the documents are released, they're going to open the floodgates on the details....

"Any moment now"...

It sounds like CP24 has "an analyst" who has seen the documents, and are waiting for the release of the docs before they allow him to speak fully.

As soon as the documents are released, they're going to open the floodgates on the details....

"Any moment now"...

The guy with the beard is one of the media lawyers who has seen the documents and argued for them to be released, the guy with the bow tie is stephen ledrew who is a political pundit/reporter

The guy with the beard is one of the media lawyers who has seen the documents and argued for them to be released, the guy with the bow tie is stephen ledrew who is a political pundit/reporter

The media lawyer had the biggest grin when they mentioned that they're waiting for the release until they can talk fully....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back