516     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 1.5K     2 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 625     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does the media know the details about what's in the documents? Aren't we waiting for the Crown to release them?
I believe at one point the documents were released to the media lawyers and they were allowed to share them with their clients but they weren't allowed to be published. I think that's what happened.

This waiting (today in particular, but all summer) has been awful. Thanks to Metroman for keeping me engaged along the way. Listening to the radio now, something I never do. Mark Towhey seems like he's trying to have it both ways on the radio, no?

BX6Ns8OCcAIMR2O.jpg:large

BX6N_p3CcAArD09.jpg

Kaleigh Rogers

Kaleigh Rogers ‏@KaleighRogers 1m
Mayor Ford asked photog to stay off of his driveway. When they didn't move, he began to shout and shove them #TOpoli pic.twitter.com/uWrVlV9VQu

Doolittle said "1 minute" ten minutes ago. Now updates with: "now The Star's law firm - Blakes - still does not have the document. We're all staring at the screen".

jusbokeh:

Of course it is - perhaps he should sue the media for that instead of libelous reporting instead! Of course, it will look real good suing someone attempting to get comments from a mayor who is the subject of a police investigation.

AoD

Last edited:
In defense of that seemingly shrill reporter: it was a hectic moment, it's raining, etc. etc. In defense of trespassing: maybe if the mayor was more forthcoming with information and didn't storm out of his own press conferences (before saying ANYTHING, sometimes), they wouldn't be forced to hound him at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back