299     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 470     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 653     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy has sleep apnea for sure and I will bet anything he has not received treatment or is not complying with it.
That means he should not be driving. Period.

Seriously? There's plenty of reasons to fall asleep in the middle of a long meeting (drugs/medication, perhaps?),- and many, many reasons for sleep deprivation (insomnia, long days of work - though this might not apply to Ford) if that was even the cause. Ford's a hypocrite regarding his own behaviour and his on and off again pledges to not talk about personel issues (which should never be public barring criminal or gross neglegence reasons). And damn Mammolitti for yet another lazy, cheap distraction.

If not letterhead, you can at least bet it was signed Mayor of Toronto.

The Star article quotes the judge " a letter from Mayor Rob Ford," Rob's so thick, I bet it's on City letterhead. That's probably one of the reasons they didn't want letter released to media.
"

GO gives David Price a caution regarding his incidents. No charges laid.

Here's the official explanation via http://www.torontosun.com/2013/10/1...ord-staffer-david-price-in-alleged-go-tantrum:

Metrolinx spokesman Anne Marie Aikins confirmed the investigation has wrapped up.

"We have determined that we don't have jurisdiction to lay a charge," Aikins told the Sun Friday.

"However the safety and security of our customers and our staff is really important so we have cautioned the individual about his behaviour. We'll continue to keep an eye on the situation."

Last edited:
Ainslie ain't screwing around https://twitter.com/reporterdonpeat/status/391236666301501440 Interesting to see what comes of this, but I do find it unsavoury that an elected official also gets a propaganda show once a week.

Ford picked on the wrong guy! Ainslie is on fire! He's a popular councillor in Scarborough and so I wouldn't be surprised if this costs Ford a significant part of his East end support on which he was riding his re-election.

It was always clear that Ford was spelling his own demise by making enemies out of an increasingly growing number of councillors who's support he can't get anything done without. Ainslie might not have trotted the Ford line perfectly but he was an ally. Now it looks like he's going to be Rob Ford's worst enemy in the 2014 election.

Go Ainslie!

Last edited:
So the lesson to learn here is: You can break all kinds of shit on GO property without the risk of repercussions.
Sweet!

RoFo probably sent out a robocall to all GO employees saying it was 'unfortunate' that their cameras caught 'his good friend' practicing his highland dancing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back