1.2K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 381     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
can anyone find an "Anything Goes Ltd." in canada?

i only see this... http://anythinggoes.uk.com/ as an 'anything goes' that's in shipping.

I found this; somehow, I don't think she does enough volume to be the Ford Bros.' Pollos Hermanos.

If you plug Kathy Ford's number into google it takes you to kajiji where someone at that number is selling a tennis racquet. If you click on their other ads one is for the same person trying to sell grow lights with ballast

I could kiss you right now. I continue to be astounded at the Fords' dumbassery. They're so cluelessly reckless, I can only think theyve been put up to politics by the mafia in a bizarre game of pushing-the-extortion-envelope.

Last edited:
When I first read that Ford had said "“Everyone expects me to be right-wing." on the crack tape it made me think that he might be some kind of political puppet. Perhaps he's being controlled by someone else...

If you plug Kathy Ford's number into google it takes you to kajiji where someone at that number is selling a tennis racquet.
I could kiss you right now. I continue to be astounded at the Fords' dumbassery. They're so cluelessly reckless, I can only think theyve been put up to politics by the mafia in a bizarre game of pushing-the-extortion-envelope.

could someone else have that phone number now? it seems to be for a cell phone, and those numbers get recycled, right? or no?

First time poster here, though I have followed the Rob Ford's Toronto thread as a guest until now.

Those finds are quite the hello, welcome.

It looks as though McIntyre left a short stint off his resume: http://www.thestar.com/news/city_hall/2012/01/11/rob_fords_sisters_exboyfriend_charged_with_threatening_death.html

Kathy held an admin job at Deco so would not be in a supervisory position. I had an employee who did this trick, helping her friends and family pad resumes by claiming to have worked for our business and using her as as reference/company contact.

Connect the Ford dots is such a fun game to play. Sure hope the full picture is revealed in time.

can anyone find an "Anything Goes Ltd." in canada?

i only see this... http://anythinggoes.uk.com/ as an 'anything goes' that's in shipping.

Well, Given the random Distribution of initial Lower case and upper Case letters in his Resume, it Would seem safe To Assume that he may just Have not quite got the Correct name either. A Google search shows that "Anything Goes" is (in addition to being the title of a Cole Porter song and of a pastiche Broadway musical built around that and other Cole Porter songs) a cliched name used by shipping/delivery businesses all over the place. The "Ltd." may mean no more than that he Thought that a Business would have a name Like That.

BTW: No doubt your "canada" is a mere typo, and I did not mean to reflect upon it as anything notable. The resume, in contrast, contains a riot of non-capitalized proper names and falsely (pretentiously) capitalized common nouns.

Last edited:
Connect the Ford dots is such a fun game to play.

It's more of a "magic eye" picture right now.
Except it's not static, but instead seems to change incrementally for the worse with every turn.

Eeeek! It's Dante's Inferno (question: is RoFo the Pilgrim, Judas or the Devil?). I'm half waiting to stumble on a pic of a RoFo henchman gnawing on the head of one of his cohorts.

Well, Given the random Distribution of initial Lower case and upper Case letters in his Resume, it Would seem safe To Assume that he may just Have not quite got the Correct name either. A Google search shows that "Anything Goes" is (in addition to being the title of a Cole Porter song and of a pastiche Broadway musical built around that and other Cole Porter songs) a cliched name used by shipping/delivery businesses all over the place. The "Ltd." may mean no more than that he Thought that a Business would have a name Like That.

BTW: No doubt your "canada" is a mere typo, and I did not mean to reflect upon it as anything notable. The resume, in contrast, contains a riot of non-capitalized proper names and falsely (pretentiously) capitalized common nouns.

canada isn't a typo... i only properly capitalize when i'm formally writing something... or might be a cut and paste. but that's neither here nor there.

what i find interesting is that a shipping company called 'anything goes ltd' is in the UK and scott has done cocaine trafficking jail time there...

In 1992, he pleaded guilty in the United Kingdom to trafficking cocaine. He served two years in an English jail, before being transferred back to Canada as part of a prisoner exchange program.

might be coincidence, might not. the dates aren't perfect for it, but something about it still rubs me.

Last edited:
canada isn't a typo... i only properly capitalize when i'm formally writing something... or might be a cut and paste. but that's neither here nor there.

what i find interesting is that a shipping company called 'anything goes ltd' is in the UK and scott has done cocaine trafficking jail time there...

might be coincidence, might not.
Spelling Canada without capitalization is incorrect. A typo is when you accidentally spell something wrong, not on purpose.

i think the bolded part of this quote kinda sums up ford nation...

“Everyone, we are told, is entitled to their own opinion, whether informed or uninformed. Such opinions are so different and distinct; we need a new vocabulary to distinguish between the two. Opinions that are uninformed should not be so dignified. An informed opinion is a precious resource; an uninformed opinion may be dangerous, particularly when masquerading as authoritative. An opinion, by definition, falls short of certainty. An informed opinion strives for certainty; the uniformed opinion lives by the motto: don’t confuse me with facts, my mind is made up.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/comm...-readers-want-just-the-facts/article13902400/

Spelling Canada without capitalization is incorrect. A typo is when you accidentally spell something wrong, not on purpose.

Yes. I was being easy going in choosing to assume that it was a typo rather than a pleonasm. (To illustrate by example: We say "I would have thought that you knew that..." Oh, would have but for the failure of what pre-condition? The subjunctive "would have thought that you knew" is not literally accurate; rather, one adopts it as a way to soften saying "how could you not have known (i.e., you dolt)," in the interest of getting along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back