News   Jul 18, 2024
 588     1 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 903     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
he's probably intoxicated here too...

6/18/2012 Around this time, a photograph circulates online of a bleary-eyed and dishevelled Ford posing with a bachelorette party.

robfordphotos_large.jpg

Attachments

• robfordphotos_large.jpg
    robfordphotos_large.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 323
I was talking more intoxicated or in some way addled public appearances. He was meant to meet his staff Friday night on the Danforth and he had an invite from organizers, so I would say that was a public appearance in his official capacity as mayor.

If he's drunk in his own household or at the bar it's not really much of our business, as long as he doesn't drive or hit anyone.

And I would say it's an additional concern in the three instances I mentioned and last Friday's episode that he just seems to arrive in that state. It's not a result of him having a good time at the event.

I agree with your parameters, although I note that Doug Ford tried to explain away the 15 Windsor picture as a quasi public appearance ("Rob gets his picture taken with lots of people").

I have a feeling we'll be seeing more video of the Mayor from now on, whenever he is out at night looking drunk someone is going to take pictures or video for sure

It seems that we're stuck with a 15 year old mentally incapacitated mayor. Shouldn't someone impose a curfew, ground him for a few weeks without driving privileges, take away his iPod or call his mother?

I agree with your parameters, although I note that Doug Ford tried to explain away the 15 Windsor picture as a quasi public appearance ("Rob gets his picture taken with lots of people").

And they went after Lastman for shaking any hand presented to him.

Somebody should really create a wiki where we can collaborate and compile all of Ford's controversies. I've been following the mayor closely since the day he was elected and not even I can recall more than a quarter of them at any given time.

Somebody should really create a wiki where we can collaborate and compile all of Ford's controversies. I've been following the mayor closely since the day he was elected and not even I can recall more than a quarter of them at any given time.

Way back on this thread (January or February?) someone posted a webpage with a spreadsheet of all his controversies, up until mid-winter. I just checked, but I foolishly didn't bookmark it.

There was a list of them BEFORE he was elected, but unfortunately too many people didn't care. The pattern was already evident then.

At this point, it's safe to say that if any domestic violence within the Ford household turned out fatal, the Fordistas would whip up a "it's all the media's fault" alibi and stand by their man...

I've seen that one before

I'm starting to believe all the random facebook and comment section stories about him drinking too much or doing drugs are real

someone just reminded me of this track...

Immortal Technique - Peruvian Cocaine (feat. C-Rayz Walz, Pumpkinhead, Loucipher, Tonedeff, Diabolic and Poison Pen)

a lot of the lyrics seem to apply to the fords.

Sample Lyrics:

Government is spending millions of dollars to
Eliminate the flow of drugs onto our streets. At the
Same time, we are doing business with the very same
Government that is flooding our streets with cocaine.

Plus what's really good, they supply for the hood
These dudes fucking crack me up, scrutinize like we inferior

Taking pictures and tapping phones
Debating snitches and cracking codes
Past a couple, blast the fo',
Want any hustler stacking dough with probably crack the blow
And my overtime is where your taxes go
I gain your trust
Get you to hand weight to us because we paid up front
On the low with cameras taping ya
Getting pop away? The prison sentence is going to
Make the officer leave with two ki's out the evidence room