Toronto Star Building
U.S. Consulate
Globe and Mail
CTV
CBC
RCMP
Meetings with sources
“Dinner”
Call New Orleans and have someone smash the iPhone with the crack video on it into little pieces, because I’m super tired of people on my Twitter account’s Connect tab.
Let Toronto’s own crack journalists and internet sleuths take a stab at getting the video and doing all the investigatory work into corruption they don’t want to get involved in “for political reasons.”
Go back to my relatively peaceful life, back to enjoying my summer in hell. (It’s 40+ degrees Celsius back in New Orleans today, compared to 18C here in Toronto.)

No, please, keep fucking with me on the internet, because I’m very close to having someone smash the crack video phone out of pure spite. Let the rest of you internet sleuths track down a copy.

he also said the screenshots weren't the best quality because the screen on the phone was a bit messed up... why he hasn't put the video on a computer and done the screenshots that way, i do not know.

The condition of the screen has no effect on taking a screenshot. A screenshot is just capturing the frame of the video from the file at that moment. It's entirely internal.

re: blogger

How does the focus on this individual has anything to do with the issue at hand? Discuss the message, less the messenger (much less a messenger of messages with questionable veracity).

Interesting we have so many extremely new members all focused on this individual.

AoD

It's cause we have nothing else to talk about! This guy's blog is filling the vacuum right now. It's pretty funny how no one wants to believe him because he seems crazy but everyone wants to believe our crazy mayor smoked crack. There are tons of people like this guy who work in DFAIT and other foreign service agencies - they are just usually not vocal. It's quite possible he's taking us all for a ride, it's quite possible that every singe thing he says is true. The truth is probably somewhere in between.

I guess we should go back to talking about the fact that our Mayor has completely stopped commenting on this very important story to our city and its reputation in the international community.

Call New Orleans and have someone smash the iPhone with the crack video on it into little pieces, because I’m super tired of people on my Twitter account’s Connect tab.
Let Toronto’s own crack journalists and internet sleuths take a stab at getting the video and doing all the investigatory work into corruption they don’t want to get involved in “for political reasons.”

Yeah, yeah. If he does have the video he could just release it, and everyone would leave him alone. But, of course, he doesn't want that. Then it would be about the story, rather than him.

EDIT: Assuming this isn't a bunch of bull, which it almost certainly is.

Here are a few now @larouxb tidbits to nibble on before the next beefy segment of the Ford Family Follies.

What are the odds the Colussi mentioned in this article is related to one of Ford's staffers with the same surname?

www.noifolinohair.com

re: blogger

How does the focus on this individual has anything to do with the issue at hand? Discuss the message, less the messenger (much less a messenger of messages with questionable veracity).

Interesting we have so many extremely new members all focused on this individual.

AoD

I am somewhat embarressed to admit I was goaded into joining in order to reply to what I now understand to be a troll. As for this "unfuckwithable" guy, I remember him from when the robocalls story was heating up and he called Pierre Poutine as being Andrew Prescott; at the time his claims seemed plausible and he may indeed have been correct. Now though, it looks like he's just an ill person or some asshole insider with some canadian political knowledge. It's irritating to watch him try to insert himself into this, frankly.

It's cause we have nothing else to talk about! This guy's blog is filling the vacuum right now. It's pretty funny how no one wants to believe him because he seems crazy but everyone wants to believe our crazy mayor smoked crack. There are tons of people like this guy who work in DFAIT and other foreign service agencies - they are just usually not vocal. It's quite possible he's taking us all for a ride, it's quite possible that every singe thing he says is true. The truth is probably somewhere in between.

I guess we should go back to talking about the fact that our Mayor has completely stopped commenting on this very important story to our city and its reputation in the international community.
If there is nothing to talk about, then just don't post. It's as simple as that.

What are the odds the Colussi mentioned in this article is related to one of Ford's staffers with the same surname?

I wouldn't be surprised if he has some kind of long-standing personal ties to every new staff member, directly or via their families or businesses. I would imagine loyalty is his #1 hiring criterion by a long shot at this point, and as Doug Ford said, you can't teach that.

But, you know, it beats Ivy league nepotism, or whatever. :p

...But, you know, it beats Ivy league nepotism, or whatever. :p

Also - who would go to work for this office, at this moment, unless they had some sort of tie to the family. You don't get the best and brightest running towards jobs like these ones when the Mayor is in this kind of position. You literally take whoever shows up with the best resume and references.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back