News   Jul 23, 2024
 122     0 
News   Jul 22, 2024
 725     0 
News   Jul 22, 2024
 1.9K     0 

Rob Ford - Why the Supervillian?

Yes, anyone has the right to be a racist, misogynist, homophobic or xenophobic prick but I wouldn't vote for them and I wouldn't want them to become the mayor of my city. People can think what they want to think but when their actions get in the way of my life and what I think is right, I fight back.

That's fine, you can fight back if you want. I just don't understand why someone's disapproval of your sexuality would effect you. Just ignor the ones that don't see eye to eye with you. If you're confident and full of pride than comments shouldn't hurt you. Be a proud, gay man. If you're happy with your life and the person you are than there shouldn't be anything anyone can say to you that should sting.

Pick one, little boy.

What depends on this?

You've confused yourself so much you don't even know where to begin, eh?

...and there are many who would agree....what's your point?

Well, which sins?

I'm not confused at all. There are many people who are Christian by name but not by practise. Than their are the fake televangelists, etc...

My point is that your views aren't necessarily right, nor are mine. It's completely subjective.

Pick one, little boy.

Who cares? why are you harping on about this? confused again?

You have yet to make one...you're simply rambling and posting incoherent thoughts.

I'm going on about it because you're being so vague and not giving any references. If you don't want to discuss it then we won't. I just find it weird that you'd bring that up then not want to talk about it.

The point is many people would agree with what I'm saying and many would agree with what you're saying. Thus, none of us are right in our thinking.

We should have dinner sometime. I know this great little out of the way place that serves great viking food.

The great thing about Ford, platform aside, is that he's not afraid to speak his mind. That is extremely rare in this nation. We've become so passive and politically correct. He says what he believes, even if it's not popular with everyone. Why should politicians or anyone not be able to say what is truly on their minds? Basically every politician will say whatever it takes to get them elected. Ford is one of the few exceptions. And his 'speak your mind' mentality seems to be doing pretty well with most people in this city.

Are you kidding me? Rob Ford takes a public survey before he opens his big mouth. He only makes comments when he's sure it will play well with his conservative supporters. He came out with his anti-immigration comments a few days after a major pole came out saying something like 75% of Canadians were against letting in those Tamils. He knows full well that the mayor of Toronto has nothing to do with immigration rules. What he also knew, is that it was a hot topic and the poles showed more people were against that specific situation. Ford just used that to get publicity and get votes. He's quite the opportunist. Next he'll come out with being for Capitol Punishment or some other some other stupid thing that has nothing at all to do with being mayor.

Ford's handlers know what they are doing and they understand their tribe. They keep Fords message right on track, after they take a poll to see what that is. If you really think Ford just speaks his mind and tells it like it is, no offense but you're an idiot. (or maybe innocent is a better term) I'm sure if we could really see what was going on in Ford's mind, we'd all be in for a surprise. lol

I just find it weird that you'd bring that up then not want to talk about it.

It's posts like this that reveal you to be a child, not quite ready for prime time.
You brought up the bible and sins...I asked why you ignored the thousands of 'other sins' and concentrated on homosexuality....it went way over your head, and now your posts are frought with confused sentence fragments...it's almost like you're about to explode.

I find it weird that you can't see this.

The point is many people would agree with what I'm saying and many would agree with what you're saying.

hey, guess what...water is wet!

We should have dinner sometime. I know this great little out of the way place that serves great viking food.

Will your mom let you stay up that late though?

Are you kidding me? Rob Ford takes a public survey before he opens his big mouth. He only makes comments when he's sure it will play well with his conservative supporters. He came out with his anti-immigration comments a few days after a major pole came out saying something like 75% of Canadians were against letting in those Tamils. He knows full well that the mayor of Toronto has nothing to do with immigration rules. What he also knew, is that it was a hot topic and the poles showed more people were against that specific situation. Ford just used that to get publicity and get votes. He's quite the opportunist. Next he'll come out with being for Capitol Punishment or some other some other stupid thing that has nothing at all to do with being mayor.

Ford's handlers know what they are doing and they understand their tribe. They keep Fords message right on track, after they take a poll to see what that is. If you really think Ford just speaks his mind and tells it like it is, no offense but you're an idiot. (or maybe innocent is a better term) I'm sure if we could really see what was going on in Ford's mind, we'd all be in for a surprise. lol

In response to the first paragraph. I can see how you could perceive that as opportunism. And maybe it is, but he still says what he believes in and isn't afraid to step on others toes. At least he has some guts to say what many people would like to say but are too reluctant to mention. Do you really believe all liberals love immigrants anymore than any other party? I think many care about as much as Ford, they just won't admit it because it would hurt their chances of being elected. Liberals seem to get satisfaction and some sort of elitism by embracing diversity and making it their biggest point of interest.

I never said Christians were completely pure. They are like anyone else. We're all sinful by nature.

Doug, you're starting to intrigue me. I don't know if I can resist the temptation any longer.

Confused again?

You're trying to pick up guys on UT, now you're going on about fingers...whatever feels good to you, little boy.

That's fine, you can fight back if you want. I just don't understand why someone's disapproval of your sexuality would effect you. Just ignor the ones that don't see eye to eye with you. If you're confident and full of pride than comments shouldn't hurt you. Be a proud, gay man. If you're happy with your life and the person you are than there shouldn't be anything anyone can say to you that should sting.

People's opinions (homophobic or whatever) effect us all. When people go around trying to influence other people and turn one group against another, it effects all of us. When people use religion to justify hate, it effects everyone. We have people on all fronts trying to change the public mood to suit whatever view they are trying to promote. Just look at what someone like Hitler was able to accomplish, getting a whole nation to follow his evil plans. The general public can be easily persuaded to think a certain way, especially when propaganda is used. That's why you can never take things for granted. You always need to fight against misinformation, and plain and simple BS. What people believe is VERY important in a democracy, that's why so many people are trying to manipulate us, all the time. Ford is using distortions and lies to manipulate the public, and of course, he's not the only one. He's just the most consistent and successful at it.

Don't be so naive!

Why do I feel like I'm talking to Fresh Start? lol

Last edited:

Back