News   Jul 22, 2024
 592     0 
News   Jul 22, 2024
 1.6K     0 
News   Jul 22, 2024
 630     0 

Rob Ford:Time to Go rallies-next one Friday November 15 NPS noon.

Somehow, given his obsession, I reckon that DtTO is on KWT's "ignore list". Y'know, obnoxious borderline-harassing pest. But he can cover that up by posting on UT.

Oh, and let's can the de-amalgamation talk. De-amalgamationists are to Toronto what demolish-Boston-City-Hall types are to Boston.

http://savetoronto.ca/pressrelease See press release. Hope to see as many of you as possible today and next wednesday.
Somehow, given his obsession, I reckon that DtTO is on KWT's "ignore list". Y'know, obnoxious borderline-harassing pest. But he can cover that up by posting on UT.

Oh, and let's can the de-amalgamation talk. De-amalgamationists are to Toronto what demolish-Boston-City-Hall types are to Boston.

Don't people have jobs? I hate the timing of this.
Presumably that's why the rally is at noon.

Can't think of a better time when councillors would be present, unless you went for early evening during the council meeting next week.

Presumably that's why the rally is at noon.

Can't think of a better time when councillors would be present, unless you went for early evening during the council meeting next week.

Noon on a weekday is pretty useless unless you are unemployed or work within a few blocks of City Hall. If you subtract all the young professionals from that crowd, you are left with a bunch of clicktivists and bros in Guy Fawkes masks "fighting the man". I would love to see someone host a protest on a weekend or evening. Even if no City Hall staff are there to witness it, it still holds symbolism, and maybe having the event at a more accessible time would result in a more impressive and organized crowd.

Noon on a weekday is pretty useless unless you are unemployed or work within a few blocks of City Hall. If you subtract all the young professionals from that crowd, you are left with a bunch of clicktivists and bros in Guy Fawkes masks "fighting the man". I would love to see someone host a protest on a weekend or evening. Even if no City Hall staff are there to witness it, it still holds symbolism, and maybe having the event at a more accessible time would result in a more impressive and organized crowd.

Unfortunately, there are no city council meetings scheduled for the weekends. Since the next city council meeting is for Wednesday, November 13 & Thursday, November 14, having it then makes sense.

Don't know if the Ford brothers will or will not make an appearance for their radio show this coming Sunday. At least, for next Wednesday the majority of the councillors could be at city hall.

Don't know if the Ford brothers will or will not make an appearance for their radio show this coming Sunday.
I'd assume that for the radio show they'd be at the the CFRB studio at Yonge and St. Clair. Hmm,that might be a good place for protest.

Who cares if City Hall staff is there or not. This is for the media to broadcast to the rest of Toronto and the world. I hope it doesn't look sparse and full of yahoos... that won't help.

These T-Shirts keep getting funnier.... $20!

http://biglaunch.wix.com/rob-ford-crack-city

31972678.jpg

Attachments

• 31972678.jpg
    31972678.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 278
Don't people have jobs? I hate the timing of this.

The *rally* as such, perhaps; but the Layton-esque chalk-marking makes this a de facto 24-hour affair, now (at least for now, and against the grain of the rain, I suppose)

Back