News   Jul 22, 2024
 618     0 
News   Jul 22, 2024
 1.7K     0 
News   Jul 22, 2024
 639     0 

Rob Ford:Time to Go rallies-next one Friday November 15 NPS noon.

A politically correct angry mob?

Instead of...
91356d1305343325-wow-guy-really-hates-k5-says-pentax-2-generations-behind-canikon-pitchforks-torches-mob.jpg

they'll have...

forks...
$%28KGrHqZ,!jIE69y2fYteBO%29ZFhyFCQ~~60_35.JPG

torches (British for flashlights)...
21694.jpg

and pillows (for the feathers)...
Double_Twisted_std_pillowcases.jpg

Attachments

• 21694.jpg
    21694.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 1,041
Will there be any speakers etc. at the rally? I went to the one in the summer and while 1000 people claimed via Facebook that they would show, the numbers were much lower and there was no organization...just people standing around holding signs and looking at each other, occasionally chanting. Would love to see this one be more successful.

Also at what time do you think we'll hear Ford on DMW's motion? If the meeting starts at 9:30, we should be able to watch/hear his response before the rally, correct?

I can't make it. :(

Work + shit + fan + position of responsibility = at work til 5 all week + Saturday

Will there be any speakers etc. at the rally? I went to the one in the summer and while 1000 people claimed via Facebook that they would show, the numbers were much lower and there was no organization...just people standing around holding signs and looking at each other, occasionally chanting. Would love to see this one be more successful.

This is typical of such rallies. All this talk about thousands, rather hundreds of people showing up, only to find a handful of individuals with pathetically made signs, chanting about and looking like fools. Mtown is a great example - all this talk before the rally and then bails last minute. Very typical of anti-Ford supporters. I`ll enjoy my bobble head, while you guys enjoy your little gathering in the cold. ;)

Back