News   Jul 22, 2024
 617     0 
News   Jul 22, 2024
 1.7K     0 
News   Jul 22, 2024
 639     0 

Rob Ford:Time to Go rallies-next one Friday November 15 NPS noon.

Not funny. I'd love for you to come fill in for me at work.
What cold, anyway? I already work outdoors, going to this rally would have been like a picnic.

Here we go
BY96A_9CQAE0G7s.jpg:large

Source

I can predict Rob Ford's response: the usual suspects.

Well of course, these people aren't tax payers! If they were, they'd be working hard and not skipping work, like the members of Fraud Nation.
The real taxpayers line up to buy bobble-heads.

I feel like someone should have made a large sign that dispels the allegations of Rob Ford saving millions for the city. That is something that would catch the eye of the news and be broadcast to all of Toronto so they can see the truth behind RoFo's rhetoric.

that's something that someone should make a pamphlet on. Short quotes with web links to articles (make bit.ly addresses so it's easier since ppl will have to type it in their browser). hand them out at the protest to passersby, leave them on benches, inside news boxes, bus shelters, Tim Horton's counter, coffee shops, food courts, leave them on the seat in the subway (the way those religious types do).

Leave them around in places where people will pick them up (out of curiosity) and hopefully follow up. Sometimes it has more effect when you just "find" the info rather than someone trying to force it on you. And don't have anything in it about "left" and "right". Just short and to the point on the facts.

This is typical of such rallies. All this talk about thousands, rather hundreds of people showing up, only to find a handful of individuals with pathetically made signs, chanting about and looking like fools. Mtown is a great example - all this talk before the rally and then bails last minute. Very typical of anti-Ford supporters. I`ll enjoy my bobble head, while you guys enjoy your little gathering in the cold. ;)

2000 people enough for you?

Anyone who was there knows the place was full. Exceeded expectations. I think there were 2000 people there.
City News mentioned 1,000 and even that is pushing it (photos obviously suggest a small turn out). And what have a couple hundred individuals achieved today? Nothing. A crowd that's quick to run down to City Hall to protest the Mayor, but probably wouldn't get off their asses for a Remembrance Day ceremony.

Likesitinthedeepend - as I have said before, I have documented hundreds of projects with my photography and often times my photos have been featured on the main page of UT. The same can't be said for you, as you are too busy photographing the flaws of Aura and rimming your boyfriend adma.

City News mentioned 1,000 and even that is pushing it (photos obviously suggest a small turn out). And what have a couple hundred individuals achieved today? Nothing. A crowd that's quick to run down to City Hall to protest the Mayor, but probably wouldn't get off their asses for a Remembrance Day ceremony.

I was only there for the first half hour or so, and more people were filing in. And for the record, I WAS at a Remembrance Day Ceremony on Monday, and I take offense to that first part. The second part of your post is something I am not going to touch, but you have been here longer than me and you should know better than to sink that low and use language like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
They expressed themselves and exercised their democratic rights.

If they have the right to do that, but don't exercise it, then all those Remembrance Day ceremonies are for nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back