News   May 14, 2024
 1.5K     1 
News   May 14, 2024
 1.4K     1 
News   May 14, 2024
 587     0 

Pride silver anniversary

tkip:

And can someone please explain why some in the gay community feel that the best way to express their sexuality is to walk naked? Even some of my gay friends can't explain it.

Nudity and homosexuality are two very different things - there are overlaps, of course. As to why being naked (or crossdress, or being put in a collar, etc.) is the "best" way to express one's sexuality - keep in mind that without some sort of protest movement that thumb its' noses at the "established morals" of the society and say a collective "**** you" (pardon my language), chances are gay rights wouldn't have came about. So obviously, that aspect of sexual expression is still valid, even when it has the potential to offend.

GB

I like you. In fact you can come home and **** my sister if I can have sex with your wife.

I find this discussion disrespectful and rude.

Why is it funny that you are being an ass? I hope the moderator sees fit to kick you off the forum.

Okay then, he'll **** his sister while you have sex with your wife.

And they call it...the Aristocrats.

Mislav:

Be aware of the fact that you're pushing the limits on good taste with some of your postings in this thread.

GB

Why is it funny that you are being an ass? I hope the moderator sees fit to kick you off the forum.
:rollin

Sorry brother but the moderator can't ban somebody from a forum. That can only be done by an administrator.

Secondly you people are being way too uptight. What's wrong with me wanting to sleep with somebody's wife if I find her attractive. :)

Probably the language being used is what's causing some of the tension. And you wouldn't want to sleep with my sister. She's kind of scary looking.....

Mislav:

Sorry brother but the moderator can't ban somebody from a forum. That can only be done by an administrator.

I would advise you not to push your luck in this regard. Mods might not be able to ban you, but we do know the admin, in person. You'd be well advised to shut it and call it a day with regards to this thread.

GB

I would advise you not to push your luck in this regard. Mods might not be able to ban you, but we do know the admin, in person. You'd be well advised to shut it and call it a day with regards to this thread.
GeekyBoy - I was stating a mere fact. Secondly if I'm not welcome here, there's no need to ban me, I'll do it myself. Nonetheless the forum would be a bit dry without my controversy. ;)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPP$$$, what a stormy weather
...COOL DOWN guys, this really isn't appropriate...

:smokin :hat :smokin

Tone it down a bit guys

guys plural, or guy singular? The topic was pretty normal until Mislav decided that it was somehow appropriate to suggest interest in having sex with the "significant others" of other forum members.

Back