News   May 07, 2024
 23     0 
News   May 07, 2024
 129     1 
News   May 07, 2024
 694     3 

President Joe Biden's United States of America

It's pretty sad that what should have been a normal response from a CiC is viewed with relief, and not viewed as an expected action.

AoD

Right?

I was just telling some American friends last week that it's a real trip at times, living next to them. And, in the last 20 years, I think "at times" is closer to "most of the time".

I mean socio-politically and even culturally in a lot of ways they are just so bizarre for a wealthy nation.

Good idea, especially when you have thousands of heavily armed soldiers surrounding Biden and Harris.

FBI vetting Guard troops in DC amid fears of insider attack​

https://apnews.com/article/biden-in...-ap-top-news-857bacc273e16ff82dc9fefed1242ae8

24 NG troops have been removed from the roster apparently, as of today.

*gets popcorn*

I'm still fully expecting a civil war south of us sometime in the next 50 years....but most likely less than 15.

This is a nation that went to war amongst themselves within a century of establishment as a refuge from tyranny. That war is still the costliest American war in terms of lives lost to this day.
They were born out of war, fought each other to deaths immeasurable, and are violently polarised....it's inevitable. It's in their national psyche.

One would hope a follow-up for removal from the NG as well.

The official I heard talking about it said they are immediately removing anyone flagged for concern and doing follow-up investigations later because of....well, tomorrow's the day, innit?

I imagine courts martial and all that are forthcoming.

Back