News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.3K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.1K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 387     0 

Premier Doug Ford's Ontario

As someone who would never defend the mayoralty, nor councillorship of Rob Ford; nor confused John Tory for a communist....................I find this statement to be in poor taste.

Critiquing someone for their professional actions, while alive or dead, is fair game.

Their personal actions, insofar as they had public profile, may also reach that bar.

But the above is too much.
How exactly? She is blaming Tory for somehow giving her husband cancer. I feel really sorry for those kids, it's bad enough they've been raised by parents who were/are druggies and alcohol abusers but now their mother is blaming someone else for giving the father cancer and threatening him? She chose to make these comments publicly so she's fair game.

The schools will remain closed until September.

Expected. Doug Ford skipped his high school classes and dropped out of Humber College after two months. Was able to only get a job at his family decal and label business.

Would consider education unimportant today.

Last edited:
How exactly? She is blaming Tory for somehow giving her husband cancer. I feel really sorry for those kids, it's bad enough they've been raised by parents who were/are druggies and alcohol abusers but now their mother is blaming someone else for giving the father cancer and threatening him? She chose to make these comments publicly so she's fair game.

Agree - it is highly irresponsible for her to blame his husband's cancer on anyone, especially in a manner that is clearly intended to suggest it was some grand conspiracy. Quite frankly JT should sue her for these comments.

AoD

This could all be very well true, but I suspect Ford didn't need much in the way of leading down that particular pathway. He and Renata were very likely birds of a feather. Like I said in this forum just a couple of weeks ago, no normal person would willingly marry into the Ford family.
I agree about the "no normal person" part, but...I don't know. They may have been birds of a feather, but it's not like they didn't bring their individual twists and quirks into the picture.

It'd be like this: Rob likely couldn't read or write. Renata likely *could*--but in the same way that Neil Flagg and his cast of characters could read and write. Rob would be in his element talking football; Renata would likely be in *her* element talking about some blitzed-out Interweb research she did on the Deep State. And to a dumb galoot like Rob, that's the mark of his having a smart wife, one that's into more "serious" stuff than the fitness-and-clean-eating the K's were into. In fact, Renata was so "smart", she could tell the entire system was "rigged"--and yes, perhaps that kind of pillow-talking led Rob down his particular kind of lone-wolf political path...

(Another possible factor:: her being Polish, which to Rob might have denoted some kind of innate "worldly sophistication". Not too unlike Trump's predilection for EE wives, indeed...)

Last edited:
When I was driving home I heard a comment on the radio about this "Arthur" story. Doug broke the stay at home order. He also went into someone's house which wasn't allowed at the time. This guy is SO tone deaf!

Doug Ford skipping many classes when he was in high school. Now with school starting only in September, he has an excuse NOT to take them over summer school.

Didn't have to pass them, since he had a job waiting for him at the family's decal and label business, with or without the needed high school credits.

Yeah, "Arthur" made me think of the bottom right here

5c9a8568716f58bd2348e18f22691bd9.jpg

Back