News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.3K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.1K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 391     0 

Premier Doug Ford's Ontario

Yeah, finally, to do something about this pandemic hair ;-)
tumblr_mpnjzr5TaA1s4rha3o4_250.gifv

Yeah, finally, to do something about this pandemic hair ;-)
tumblr_mpnjzr5TaA1s4rha3o4_250.gifv

Mhm, I have not got mine cut since Hallowe'en. I never quite realized how useful hair products were until now when I started using L'Oréal hair putty (Commonly known as Pomade).

I have that Cousin It look going on if I don't slick back my hair. My bangs are so long I cannot see through my hair.

I know there were less tests done but seeing that number under 600 is fantastic, especially since it marks 2 weeks after May Two Four.

Assuming the best case scenario, and that we really have turned the corner in a good way here, how long before a certain someone shoves his fat face in front of every television camera in sight to snatch all the credit?

Also: RIP Steak Queen. Well, not really. More like good riddance to bad rubbish. Much like its most (in)famous customer...

A terrible precedent, but I'm sure it will be applauded by his base.

This isn't even the first time this has happened - he almost did it at the start of his term to reduce the size of Toronto's city council.

Such a completely irresponsible use (abuse) of power.

Last edited:
It will be interesting to see the media reaction. From all sides--right to left--this chops a huge amount of income out from them too. The cap being doubled in time, but not in dollars means millions that would have gone to election ads on TV/newspapers/internet sites will vapourise. There will still be some, but it will be down significantly. A lot of media relies on the boost from third-party election advertising in the year before an election to get them through leaner times right after it's over.

Back