1.3K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.1K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 390     0 

Premier Doug Ford's Ontario

Looks like Dougie's sister in law is threatening John Tory
Screenshot_20210601-180651_Twitter.jpg

"Communism?" John Tory? What's she prattling about? "They" took out her cretinous pig of a husband? As in had him murdered? He bore no responsibility for the horrifying state of his own health?

My goodness, Renata's a pea brain.

As someone who would never defend the mayoralty, nor councillorship of Rob Ford; nor confused John Tory for a communist....................I find this statement to be in poor taste.

Critiquing someone for their professional actions, while alive or dead, is fair game.

Their personal actions, insofar as they had public profile, may also reach that bar.

But the above is too much.

Last edited:
"Communism?" John Tory? What's she prattling about? "They" took out her cretinous pig of a husband? As in had him murdered? He bore no responsibility for the horrifying state of his own health?

My goodness, Renata's a pea brain.
Well, she *did* run for Team Bernier in '19.

And this *does* sort of affirm all sorts of hunches I had going on--that she might well have been the conspirazoid-pillow-talk "political brains" within that household, the one much more symbiotic w/RoFo's cheering squad, and RoFo was likely too football-brained and crack-blitzed to notice how "out there" she was.

So, for her to fall down the Renata Taylor Greene rabbit hole holus bolus is kind of...what did you expect? Even if with still a bit of "surely, she *couldn't* be *that* cuckoo" about it...

Last edited:
As someone who would never defend the mayoralty, nor councillorship of Rob Ford; nor confused John Tory for a communist....................I find this statement to be in poor taste.

Critiquing someone for their professional actions, while alive or dead, is fair game.

Their personal actions, insofar as they had public profile, may also reach that bar.

But the above is too much.

I'm well aware that my comments here concerning a woman who - at best - is clearly not the brightest bulb in the box could come across as unnecessarily mean-spirited, but, um, you know...she really is a genuine moron - as her above contribution to the public discourse more than aptly proves - and I don't see any need to pretend otherwise. Never mind her amateurish attempt (and the radical right framework) of smearing a bland, mainstream conservative like John Tory as some kind of commie. Likewise, let's set aside her continuing to publicly hump her precious hubby's corpse despite all the shit he put her through, i.e. the evidence of physical abuse, the repeated (and very public) humiliations, the shady characters that he associated with and that he presumably exposed his wife and children to. Let's also ignore her continuing attempts at exploiting the Ford family brand name - to gain attention if for no other reason - despite her dear brother-in-law's demonstrable efforts in recent years to financially cheat her and her children and screw them over.

No, all of that indeed makes her almost contemptibly stupid, but what I object to here is her having the sheer nerve to suggest some conspiracy of elites eliminating her pig husband because communism. That is shockingly irresponsible even by the Fords' usual standards. Even Thug hasn't sunk to that particular low (well, not yet, at any rate), and he's been exploiting his dead brother all along even more relentlessly than she has. It remains to be seen if this is just some random, off-the-cuff piece of crazy talk or is the opening salvo in a campaign to seriously claim Ford had anyone but himself to thank for bumbling into an early grave. It could very well be the latter, and for no nobler reason than to grab the spotlight because she's (1.) bored, (2.) is as much of a famewhore as her late husband and bro-in-law, or (3.) has further delusions about a career in politics, and she sees this as a viable means of attracting the media's attention, but who knows? She's already run for public office once.

Well, she *did* run for Team Bernier in '19.

And this *does* sort of affirm all sorts of hunches I had going on--that she might well have been the conspirazoid-pillow-talk "political brains" within that household, the one much more symbiotic w/RoFo's cheering squad, and RoFo was likely too football-brained and crack-blitzed to notice how "out there" she was.

So, for her to fall down the Renata Taylor Greene rabbit hole holus bolus is kind of...what did you expect? Even if with still a bit of "surely, she *couldn't* be *that* cuckoo" about it...

This could all be very well true, but I suspect Ford didn't need much in the way of leading down that particular pathway. He and Renata were very likely birds of a feather. Like I said in this forum just a couple of weeks ago, no normal person would willingly marry into the Ford family.

Back