News   Jul 15, 2024
 483     3 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 639     0 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 579     0 

PM Justin Trudeau's Canada

He was an EA to Ralph Gooddale, then became the ED to Alberta Taxpayers Federation and president/CEO to CTF prior to running for office. So not quite true, but not far removed from the trough he so despises either. Certainly not an apolitical, "normal" job.

AoD
I consider that as you have said to be a pol all his working life. And now he’s a party leader. I think that is crazy. Or an argument for a lifetime total time in politics limit.

You have to stand up to bullies. Else they reckon they must be right.

I mean, negotiating something that wouldn't be to the orange man's liking might be a good dose of that, true.

The same Trump who calls us spoilt and very difficult in the context of said negotiations?

I would be interested to see the fallout south of the border from them pulling the plug on NAFTA.

Well, he should know that not everyone is as easy as his other "conquests".

AoD

Well, he should know that not everyone is as easy as his other "conquests".

AoD

Wow, I almost puked into me mouth reading that.

I like hearing him complain about how "hard to deal with" or whatever we are. Bloody right, that's how we roll with orange ogres.

So...there is an apparent ‘flood’ of refugees coming across the border from the USA. It’s not hard to get across that border.

But they are not Mexican or Latin American. Rather Nigerians and Haitians.

Question: for a country so paranoid about aliens, how are those people getting into the USA in the first place? I can understand how people come from Latin America, but I don’t understand this situation.

No big secrets. Just confirming that the Haitians are an issue, particularly those crossing over from the US. Some have been sent home.

David Akin ‏Verified account@davidakin now9 seconds ago
Rather abrupt: @AndrewScheer announces the departure of his chief of staff David McArthur. “This decision was mutually agreed upon between myself and Mr. McArthur,” Scheer says in statement. #cdnpoli Departure is effective immediately.

Hmmm...

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-votes-ontario-election-1.4678285?cmp=rss

Some people are pretty dense. Trudeau was born in Ottawa and resides there as Prime Minister. It doesn't matter if his riding is in Montreal...

Last edited:

Back