News   Jul 17, 2024
 348     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 764     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 1K     2 

Park Lake Residences (Pemberton, 2x 18s, Burka)

I can see it now; stepping out of the lobby and straight into the path of a car on Lakeshore. Darn...

Yep, that would be pretty risky for someone to cross Lakeshore from the lobby, but if you cross the very close intersection, that's where the beauty is with being so close to the park and lake :)

Josef,

Did you go with Hardwood or Porcelain/Granite for the Kitchen Floor?
What was ur issue with the kitchen backsplash?

Ric,

I know originally there were elevators for the lakeview suites, but I was told
that they canceled that plan. I'll send you a private message with your other questions, as there are a few bird watchers looking here ;)

The owners recently spent well over a million dollars giving the hotel a face lift, so I don't believe it will happen anytime soon, but there is most definitely
going to be a new condo built within 5-10 years. Not a great thing for
some of the west tower/facing individuals.

Given that said "facelift" involved slathering it all with cheap EIFS stucco, it's just as well prelude to a teardown...

vehicle access

Anybody know how the building will be accessed by automobile?
I haven't had a look at their blueprints (we weren't allowed to look at them for very long during the upgrades appointment), but I'm guessing that the parking garage will be accessed via Ellis Avenue? If so, I'd hate be lining up to turn out onto Ellis then be stuck behind everyone trying to turn left (eastbound) onto Lakeshore Blvd...that light takes forever!

I drive past the site every day...looks like the west tower is going up by the industry standard of one floor per week

Ric,

You're right about the elevator situation. Just checked and they're going with the original plans.

Flowerbridge- Yes, there will be access to the garage on east side of the building on Ellis avenue and clearly on the south side of the building as well. Something has to be planned to deal with the entry and exiting of the PL residences.

New Spring incentives. Save up to 15,000. I would guess 10 thousand
for a one bedroom, 12 for one+ den and 15 for 2bedrooms?

New Spring incentives. Save up to 15,000. I would guess 10 thousand
for a one bedroom, 12 for one+ den and 15 for 2bedrooms?

Did you notice they push the prices up by the same amount?

From High Park

Taken on Sunday. Does anybody know if they plan on cladding the North wall?

Attachments

• IMG_1972.jpg
    IMG_1972.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_1974.jpg
    IMG_1974.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 210
Thanks for the nice pics! It seems as if they're working on the 12th floor:D

Anyone have photos of the crane that fell right near Ellis and Lakeshore, likely in front of Park Lake? I would assume it was being delivered and fell off? Any more info regarding the matter that just happened? I'm confident it had to do
with Park Lake.

Back