News   Jul 17, 2024
 412     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 912     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 1.1K     2 

Park Lake Residences (Pemberton, 2x 18s, Burka)

Well, if this individual is posting on this thread to correct my use of vocabulary, I suggest he/she/it invests his time in either becoming an English instructor or seeking some therapy to really dig deep as to why he feels the itch to do what he just did.

Feel free to post in this thread if the content is regarding Park Lake Residences. If you seek to do otherwise, grow up and reevaluate the way you live your life.

With the greatest respect,

Josef :)

New Pictures

It seems this week they're spending most of their time on the facade.

Attachments

• Mar2009_0.1.jpg
    Mar2009_0.1.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 449
  • Mar2009_0.2.jpg
    Mar2009_0.2.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 266
  • Mar2009_0.3.jpg
    Mar2009_0.3.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 262
That's a fairly decent podium shaping up on this one...thx for the pics...

attachment.php

The balconies seem quite small, as I just glanced the area yesterday. I think 50% of the balcony spaces are tucked inside.

As a side note, I have no idea how they're going to sell off those lakeview gallery suites. I don't even think a significant price reduction would start the fire. Here's hoping and dreaming they will utilize that space for parking or for the loss of the original lockers.:)

Respectfully,
Josef

I guess with a really attractive price those 'lakeview gallery suites' will sell, although there is noise problems being THAT close to Lake Shore Road, the units certain have the benefits of lake views ~

I guess with a really attractive price those 'lakeview gallery suites' will sell, although there is noise problems being THAT close to Lake Shore Road, the units certain have the benefits of lake views ~

Some of the floor plans of the lakeview gallery suites are awful.
Regarding the noise they're combating it by having thick glass windows, although I'm not too sure how effective they are. I would assume there's
certain laws prohibiting a certain level of noise.

Am I just blind or did they just add the "Pemberton Decor" section
on to Park Lake's website?

http://www.pembertongroup.com/?core=all_communities&area=toronto&location=park_lake

Respectfully,
Josef

March 22 2009 update

Southwest View
IMG_3579.jpg

West Tower's @ 10th floor
IMG_3581.jpg

East Tower's @ 7th floor
IMG_3580.jpg

Northeast View
IMG_3588.jpg

IMG_3589.jpg

Admire that gap between the Gardiner & Park Lake Condos
IMG_3582.jpg

The balconies seem quite small, as I just glanced the area yesterday. I think 50% of the balcony spaces are tucked inside.

As a side note, I have no idea how they're going to sell off those lakeview gallery suites. I don't even think a significant price reduction would start the fire. Here's hoping and dreaming they will utilize that space for parking or for the loss of the original lockers.:)

Respectfully,
Josef

Ur right, I can't see them selling any of those "lakeview" units in the podium. They should really consider converting those to parking spaces; better chance of having them sold to units without parking.

Pemberton Decor Center

Just wondering what everyone's reaction to the Decor Center been (for those who've been called up to make their finishings appointment).

I bought a unit in the East Tower (1st time buyer) and was dinged big time for what I thought were pretty minor upgrades/extras. Are their prices/policies par for the course with respect to new condos? I've been told that Pemberton's got a VERY wide range of choices compared to, say, Tridel. Thoughts?

Back