News   Jun 28, 2024
 4.5K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.9K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 677     1 

Park Lake Residences (Pemberton, 2x 18s, Burka)

I was literally going to post right now if anyone has updated photos of PL:) Thanks JDB. Things are progressing very smoothly at Park Lake and I hope they stick to their promise of moving in April 2010.

Last edited by a moderator:
2 days old

PL Proud in the distance.

Attachments

• IMG01264.jpg
    IMG01264.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 363
Thanks very much for the pics Drum. I'm not a fan of the flat roof side, as that should have been seen on the inner sides of the building. They haven't updated the construction photos on Pemberton's web site.

As a side note, I believe there's finally security at PL and I'm happy to see that!

Was walking in High Park the other day and noticed something about the balconies...
It seems as though the balconies that face east on the east tower don't stick out as far as the ones that face east on the west tower. I couldn't check on this online because the site doesn't show the floor plans anymore. Any feedback about this?

Was walking in High Park the other day and noticed something about the balconies...
It seems as though the balconies that face east on the east tower don't stick out as far as the ones that face east on the west tower. I couldn't check on this online because the site doesn't show the floor plans anymore. Any feedback about this?

Hi there FB,

Nice to see you here, as I haven't heard from you in a while. Yes, you're correct regarding the balcony sizes of the sides that you mentioned. The reason that there's a difference, because the suites are entirely different. Remember, the suites that are inner sides of the buildings are identical and the same applies to the outer sides. So, you'll find the balconies for the east tower, east side, to be the same as the ones on the west tower, west side.

Thanks for the clear-up, Josef. Makes sense. That's what Risa meant when she was explaining that the two towers were mirror images of each other. Shame though, about those couple of lost square ft of balcony.

Here's an example of "The Couchicing" (which there's only 2 suites remaining, one on the east tower and the other on the west, both on the 6th floor:rolleyes: )

East tower: http://www.pembertongroup.com/?core=all_communities&area=toronto&location=park_lake&info=suites4

West tower: http://www.pembertongroup.com/?core=all_communities&area=toronto&location=park_lake&info=suites3

Real Estate related post have been moved to the Park Lake Real Estate thread.

Further real estate related posts in this thread will be deleted.

Posts with inappropriate language and those with zero content have been deleted.

I was just glancing a few pages back and I'm glad to see some of those postings were deleted, especially with the ones that had no content.

These towers highlight the trend from wide to narrow units. Look how fat they are in comparison to an older slab building

Poor Park Lake getting these darts from time to time. Here's an updated photo of it:

Did the Meow night club look more appealing? Can anyone suggest how else the building was supposed to be designed?

That's a nice building, but the area of Park Lake is very small. I don't think they would be approved to have underground parking either. This building that you posted wouldn't be that profitable to the builder compared to PL.

Back