News   Jun 28, 2024
 4.5K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.9K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 677     1 

Park Lake Residences (Pemberton, 2x 18s, Burka)

Thanks for the photos guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Massive truck trailers are blocking two of three lanes on the west side of lakeshore in front of PL. I heard the info on 680news. They removed the east tower crane.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 16

IMG_oct-16-09-0054.jpg

IMG_oct-16-09-0063.jpg

IMG_oct-16-09-0065.jpg

IMG_oct-16-09-0066.jpg

IMG_oct-16-09-0069.jpg

IMG_oct-16-09-0070.jpg

IMG_oct-16-09-0074.jpg

IMG_oct-16-09-0076.jpg

IMG_oct-16-09-0077.jpg

IMG_oct-16-09-0091.jpg

From a distance...and if you do not look at the base for too long, this looks half-decent.

Seriously.

I think so too....towers are fine, podium is horrible, location not so great...:cool:

17 October 2009 photo update

Josef, your future home caused traffic headaches for me on Saturday, but I did get you some photos. Prints you can have for $250 each.:)

dsc09852.jpg

dsc09853b.jpg

dsc09854j.jpg

dsc09855m.jpg

A few hours later I stopped at the park/playground across the street to admire the view and building. It's not too bad actually, and has good access to the waterfront and playground if you've got kids or like the outdoors.

dsc09949h.jpg

Wow, that's not like Urbandreamer (to be giving compliments). Who r u and what have you done to the real UD? :D

Well Urban dreamer, those pics are worth 250, especially the last one! Thanks for that and glad you got to utilize your time by taking pictures during traffic;)

Ric, it is the real Urban Dreamer. The reason why everyone is being positive these past few days, because they're finally seeing the many final touches of PL.

I just noticed yesterday that the wood side boards on the east side of the east tower have all been removed and you can literally touch the podium and walk behind it. They're planning to fix the grading and likely install a small retaining wall all across? I'm guessing, as there's skids of blocks. They also need to block the front east corner of the building, as there's a door wide open for anyone to step in and possibly look at their suite;)

Has anyone seen the new updates? The landscaping is looking very nice:)

Looks like there's room for a NXT 3. Also, hotel next to PL is bound to go highrise (condo) within the decade. Note to Torontp Parking Authority: You could raise much-needed cash by selling those lots on the south side of Lakeshore Blvd to developers. People can easily access the lake via expanded transit options, locals walking etc.

Note to Torontp Parking Authority: You could raise much-needed cash by selling those lots on the south side of Lakeshore Blvd to developers.

Right-on.... the City of Toronto at the same time can sell the beach front to some developer which then will end up building a couple huge hi-rises in a gated community.:eek: Please lets not make the same mistake as Harbourfront.

Those parking lots will never be sold by the City - the uproar would be intense. - and the TPA certainly do not own them: it's parkland, just a bit paved over.

Back