News   Jun 28, 2024
 4.5K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.9K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 676     1 

Park Lake Residences (Pemberton, 2x 18s, Burka)

Nov 14 visit

IMG_nov-14-09-0043.jpg

IMG_nov-14-09-0047.jpg

it would have been nice if there were more windows on the north elevation (reconginizing yes there are noise issues towards the Gardiner) ... a missed oppourtunity for views towards High Park IMO

it would have been nice if there were more windows on the north elevation (reconginizing yes there are noise issues towards the Gardiner) ... a missed oppourtunity for views towards High Park IMO

I couldn't agree more and it would be a nice treat for the residences looking
to the west. I don't think there would be much noise issues for an extra pair of windows, as the soundproofing insulation combats that.

White stucco-y material is going to get dirty pretty fast (instantly), being so close to the highway.

I was driving down the gardiner and noticed this. just wait till the snow plows come. cant wait to see this white wall after.

but really what else can they put there?

I've just glanced at the Western Waterfront Master plan and I'm quite excited and content regarding the majority of the plans. I know timing will be an issue, but they have been progressing with improvements recently. One thing I'm not a fan of is a proposed parking spot at the PL sales office:( I guess I was anticipating some type of sitting area with trees, bushes, and maybe a statue or art. Oh, and I'm really happy about the plan to fix under the bridge on Ellis avenue. Right now, it looks as if its been through a war, although they recently painted over all of the graffiti.

I was by the playground yesterday and just noticed how stunning Park Lake looks:) Too bad I didn't bring my camera, but all the towers are going to dress the area up very nicely.

Pics

Can someone advise me as to how you attach pictures. Last week I was able to simply hit the attachment icon/browse/upload and bingo it was attached. Am I missing something? All of the sudden I can't show off some good pics of PL. Help please.

Hi there JDB,

I believe you have to upload them first on a picture uploading web site (such as webshots, flickr, etc) and then insert the link on the appropriate icon
in the reply menu section. PM me if you need further help.

No, thank you JDB:D The pictures are fantastic and nice to finally see pictures from High Park!

As a side note, I just noticed this evening while passing PL that both trees and bushes have been planted on the east side of the podium, in front of the sales office:)

Can someone advise me as to how you attach pictures. Last week I was able to simply hit the attachment icon/browse/upload and bingo it was attached. Am I missing something? All of the sudden I can't show off some good pics of PL. Help please.

You need to hit insert image and the add _b.jpg to each photo link to get the full size from where your photo's are hosted to display here.

IE: IMG]http://www.flickr.com/photos/4495108_b.jpg[/IMG I removed the other bracket to show this.

If you host off your own server like I do, I re-size the photo to 800X600 using another name.

Finishing touches to PL's Exterior

Good save on a rough start.

Attachments

• Closing in the top!.jpg
    Closing in the top!.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 357

Back