News   May 31, 2024
 66     0 
News   May 30, 2024
 2.2K     1 
News   May 30, 2024
 1.6K     2 

One City Hall Condos (Diamante, 16s, Hariri Pontarini) COMPLETE

That's great. That area could really use something like that, and it will bring lots of life to the bottom of the condo.

That will be great for the building. Aside from residents of 1CH where will other shoppers come from? The condos north of Dundas seem closer to College Park where there is also a grocer.

There's a tower at 55 Centre, there's a large student residence on Chestnut, there's another tower on Edward, then the big YWCA development. Plus there's quite a few people living around the Grange that lack a nearby grocer.

And the Metro at College Park is terrible to try to do groceries at. I found the lineups for the checkouts could takes as long as 20 mins, before I gave up and started shopping elsewhere

That's great this grocer should thrive then.

I agree about ROCP, I lived there a couple of years ago. They need to expand that grocer into a serious operation, perhaps taking out the food court to do it since its basically just a place for people to camp out reading the Sun or playing chess. I'm sure that is in the works.

I agree with Whatever. I lived at The Grange three years ago and the lack of a nearby grovery store was pretty agrivating. This should help.

I have a friend who lives in this building. It's already in a prime location, one of the best in the city. With a Longo's downstairs, the property value in this building should remain solid.

That will be great for the building. Aside from residents of 1CH where will other shoppers come from? The condos north of Dundas seem closer to College Park where there is also a grocer.

If there is a deli section/lunch section, it could always attract municipal workers at City Hall. Probably cheaper than grabbing a salad at Fresh, and healthier than eating out in the food court or at restaurants. That's what I like to do anyways.

Are there any new plans for the parking lot at the corner of Dundas & Bay? Have a friend that lives at One City Hall and she's heard that something might get built there (she doesn't know when though). Just knows that her current east view will likely get obstructed...

Back