NXT & NXT2 Condos (Cresford Developments) - Real Estate -

Our building is described as "Windermere by the Lake" Phase 2 in the legal docs, even though it is marketed as NXT
Anyone know when we get our lockers?

Our building is described as "Windermere by the Lake" Phase 2 in the legal docs, even though it is marketed as NXT
Anyone know when we get our lockers?

I think technically, Windermere by the Lake is the whole development in this Swansea area by Cresford, where there are a total of 3 buildings w/ surrounding townhouses, one of which is also called by the same name and then there's NXT and NXT2.

No idea when the lockers are ready. Crazy how long it's taking.

Has anyone asked about the gym recently? It's so annoying that it's just THERE and I can't use it.. :(

torontosml.jpg

I snapped this from the top the other day.

Dishwasher and Shower

Good news the Amana dishwasher isn't too noisy that it prevents you from watching TV when you run it.
My previous condo had this issue but the dishwasher was Frigidaire.

Shower issue for all Lilla and Argento units. The ensuite shower stall has no door only a piece of glass that is smaller than the opening to get in the shower. Needless to say your washroom floor can't help but get wet. I contacted customer service to address this issue and the possibility of water damage to all Lilla and Argento units.

Unfortunately the dishwasher has no 'rinse' function...unless you had the chance to upgrade?

That's a silly design of the shower.

I went and used the gym last night, the security guy didn't seem super happy about it, but whatever.

Back