NXT & NXT2 Condos (Cresford Developments) - Real Estate -

furnace filter?

Do you have any idea where to buy these? It seems to be a specific non-generic size of 13.5x20". Thx.

Do you have any idea where to buy these? It seems to be a specific non-generic size of 13.5x20". Thx.

The previous condo I lived in had the same issue with the filters and could be purchased from the customer service person in the building.

Has anyone had any PDI issues resolved yet?

Ive been pretty happy with the progress on the PDI check list, still some major's on the list but it is getting done. Persistance is key as you need to stay on top of them.

These 3 things are starting to get on my nerves:
1. Lockers 2. Mail 3. Building Registration
In that order. Hasn't it been a long enough wait? Okay #3 I get, but the first 2, come on!
Also one of the elevators doesn't go past 19, and that always seems to be the one that I get.

These 3 things are starting to get on my nerves:
1. Lockers 2. Mail 3. Building Registration
In that order. Hasn't it been a long enough wait? Okay #3 I get, but the first 2, come on!
Also one of the elevators doesn't go past 19, and that always seems to be the one that I get.

Ya, the 1st 2 are annoying...my flat is still messy due to lack of space and the stupid PO was closed for some reason 2day.

Do you guys feel the need for air purifiers or humidifiers for your unit? Any suggestions?

I went with a warm humidifier and its great, big diff. Lookin to get a purifier as well. The air will be filled with polluts for while.

Back