News   Apr 23, 2024
 148     0 
News   Apr 23, 2024
 313     0 
News   Apr 23, 2024
 536     0 

November 2020 US Election

Well we knew this was going to happen.....

This is normal. I would get worried if they start litigating that votes shouldn't be counted.

I'm glad the Senate is staying GOP. I expect next week we'll see Mitch McConnell declare that the Senate accept the election and will work with POTUS Biden. The GOP wants to be shod of Trump and will seize this chance.
Well, I don't see McConnell saying the senate will work with Biden.

The DNC clearly does not understand half of the US population. The polls were wrong, the pundits were wrong.
What really irked me was the star-studded DNC convention. The appearance of all these rich elite celebrities seeming to hold their nose to one part of the country while telling the other part what to do. It didn’t sit well with me. I suspect some people may have just stayed home while others may have even moved toward the Republicans.

Biden looks like he's about to secure Michigan as well, though I'm sure Trump's campaign will demand a recount there as well. If Biden holds on to Arizona and Nevada where he's leading, that gets him to 270. Pennsylvania is interesting - there are still tons of urban votes yet to be counted. Last night Trump held a 14 point lead there. This morning it was 12, a few hours later 10, and now 8. Biden might still get the win there...

Meanwhile, Trump falsely claims that he has won Pennsylvania.

Biden has Boardwalk (based in Atlanta, New Jersey).

chwalk.jpg

From link.

Biden looks like he's about to secure Michigan as well, though I'm sure Trump's campaign will demand a recount there as well. If Biden holds on to Arizona and Nevada where he's leading, that gets him to 270. Pennsylvania is interesting - there are still tons of urban votes yet to be counted. Last night Trump held a 14 point lead there. This morning it was 12, a few hours later 10, and now 8. Biden might still get the win there...

Trump's lead in Pennsylvania is now down to only 4 percentage points. It's looking like by some time tomorrow this state will be blue. He's bleeding support like crazy. In Georgia too.

Back