News   Jul 17, 2024
 90     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 714     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 613     0 

November 2020 US Election

The rabbi who is neighbor to Mark and Patricia McCloskey speaks out: ‘They are bullies’

August 24, 2020

When Rabbi Susan Talve heard that Patricia and Mark McCloskey would be among the speakers addressing the Republican National Convention, she decided she could no longer stay quiet.

“It’s so upsetting that they have a national audience,” Talve said. “It’s upsetting we make heroes out of people who hate.”

My point exactly re "if painfully obvious plastic surgery could talk". And that was my impression on just *hearing* this, never mind *watching* this.

I'm also hearing a *lot* of suppositions that both Kim and Don Jr. were probably hopped up on something. Hey, probably, on both chip-off-the-old-Adderall-block grounds, and beyond...

The fact that Donald Trump won the last election means that anything can happen. Biden has to be on his game.

Sure. But people also overestimate Trump's success. He won the Electoral College by 80 000 votes in three states with a combined population of 28 million. If two more people voted for Clinton at each precinct in Michigan, we'd be watching the re-election campaign of President HRC right now.

Trump makes the same mistake of overestimating his success too. It's why this November will be fun to watch.

A funny anecdote... I rode my bike from Niagara Falls to Fort Erie and back on Sunday using the restored GO Niagra weekend service. One of my first sights to greet me when looking across to Buffalo from Fort Erie was a speedboat blaring by with "Trump 2020" flags. I think he was actually baiting Canada by being in our waters too.

Sure. But people also overestimate Trump's success. He won the Electoral College by 80 000 votes in three states with a combined population of 28 million. If two more people voted for Clinton at each precinct in Michigan, we'd be watching the re-election campaign of President HRC right now.

Trump makes the same mistake of overestimating his success too. It's why this November will be fun to watch.
I remember people laughing at the concept of Trump Even winning the nomination, never mind making it to president. For many, it was unimaginable. Yet, here we are. I think it even shocked him. So I’m not counting on anything as a done deal until it happens.

A funny anecdote... I rode my bike from Niagara Falls to Fort Erie and back on Sunday using the restored GO Niagra weekend service. One of my first sights to greet me when looking across to Buffalo from Fort Erie was a speedboat blaring by with "Trump 2020" flags. I think he was actually baiting Canada by being in our waters too.

Any relationship to Trumptillas?

Maybe the unifying element among Trump supporters is that, rich or poor, they're the ugly, malformed, tasteless butts of jokes who are angry at being judged thusly and thus seek to turn the tables so that *they're* the kings of the castle and those doing the judging are the dirty rascals. "In your face, haters!!!"

Back