News   Aug 23, 2024
 1.3K     0 
News   Aug 23, 2024
 2.1K     4 
News   Aug 23, 2024
 560     0 

Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 (nCoV-2019)

Where this has been done in the US, people wait near the site; I wouldn't be surprised to see this happening here, especially if you have already signed up on a list.

Salons, despite close contact, are relatively low traffic establishments and aren't particularly social (unless you're tight with the person cutting your hair). The need for an appointment makes contact tracing incredibly easy. Why places like restaurants have continually received priority over salons is a bit ridiculous. Walking past patios the last week or so it's very clear that either a *lot* of grown adults (beyond millennial age) are living in households of 3-4 roommates or people are just outright lying so they can hang out with friends. My money's undeniably on the latter. It's terribly disappointing and is gonna keep this going so much longer.

I noticed a lot of patio's are now enclosed with plastic tents and even wooden roofs with walls and heaters. So you can’t eat indoors but you can eat indoors as long as it’s outdoors. :rolleyes:

Aren't there rules about just how enclosed they can be? That tweet is from November, and I thought that because of situations like that, there were rules put in place to avoid the outdoors actually being indoors.

Aren't there rules about just how enclosed they can be? That tweet is from November, and I thought that because of situations like that, there were rules put in place to avoid the outdoors actually being indoors.

There is a location at Birchmount and St Clair that's an enclosed tent.

It's an extension of a dive bar that probably shouldn't still have a liquor license (that's if the bylaw and police did their job). They enclose the entire thing leaving one side open for access.

You can't tell me that's outdoor dining. Outdoor dining is a patio with umbrellas. This is an enclosed space.

From link.

Saturday's COVID-19 vaccinations is around 64,950. Last Saturday, it was 40,823, Sunday was 31,335.

Expect Sunday's number (coming out Monday) to be lower than 64,000.

Wondering if the churches, temples, synagogues, mosque, or other places of worship should set up a mobile vaccination clinic. So they could vaccinate before or after services.

There is a location at Birchmount and St Clair that's an enclosed tent.

It's an extension of a dive bar that probably shouldn't still have a liquor license (that's if the bylaw and police did their job). They enclose the entire thing leaving one side open for access.

You can't tell me that's outdoor dining. Outdoor dining is a patio with umbrellas. This is an enclosed space.
There are lots like this and I understand that MLS will be making visits!

Brazil's healthcare system is collapsing and mass vaccination is nowhere in sight, the P1 variant is affecting younger populations. Things are only going to get worse for Brazil. It's nearing 4 thousands deaths a day.

Vaccine update: I am not getting it today. The Moderna shipment did arrive, but it wasn't sent out to the mobile clinic people going to our building. Seems like a distribution problem on the provincial end.

Last edited:
Vaccine update: I am not getting it today. The Moderna shipment did arrive, but it wasn't sent out to the mobile clinic people going to our building. Seems like a distribution problem on the provincial end.

Surprise surprise with this inept provincial government...

This is good news.

Initially this didn’t include Durham Region. Durham appears to be behind every step of the way. One of the last to start 80 year olds and the last to start 75 year olds.

Looks like enough people have complained, and Durham says they will open registration to 70 year olds at 13:00 today.

Back