News   Mar 28, 2024
 1K     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 562     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 851     0 

Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 (nCoV-2019)

I thought they mostly did strongly encouraged gender reassignment? Then it is 'straight'.

Did you know that the Long-Term Care COVID-19 Commission is actually underway?

Surprise!! Just found out. Where's all the news media coverage?

See https://www.ontario.ca/page/long-term-care-covid-19-commission

From above:

Confidentiality

During the term of the appointment and after its termination or expiration each Commissioner shall hold in confidence and treat as confidential all Confidential Information where "Confidential Information" is defined as all data and information in oral, written, graphic, photographic, recorded or other form acquired or prepared by or for each Commissioner pursuant to this appointment, regardless of whether it is identified as confidential. Further each Commissioner shall:
  • use Confidential Information only as required for their participation as a Commissioner;
  • maintain all Confidential Information separate and apart from all other records and databases in a physically secure location;
  • not disclose, directly or indirectly, to any person or entity any Confidential Information without the prior written authorization of the Ministry of Long-Term Care at its sole discretion;
  • take all reasonable precautions to protect the Confidential Information from any unauthorized use, access and disclosure, and loss; and
  • provide any Confidential Information in possession of each Commissioner or under their custody and control to the Ministry of Long-Term Care on demand and at the termination or expiration of the appointment, with no copy or portion kept in any form or on any media.
All Confidential Information shall be and remain the sole property of the Ministry of Long-Term Care.

Also see http://www.ltccommission-commissionsld.ca/

Personally I would station police right at the nearby TTC stations and nab any that refuses to wear masks at that point.

AoD

They won't. When a possible human rights complaint is brought into the equation the TTC folds like a cheap suit.

This is why the only "suggest" people wear a mask and not enforce anything on their property. They don't want a lawsuit or confrontations.

It's all of us. Two middle-age ladies discussing in my lane how annoying it is you can't get a seat in the Starbucks. No masks. One said she's meeting her friend for a coffee. The other lady offers a solution that there's a place up the street that will let you sit inside.

A very harmless interaction. Count how many things are wrong in that harmless interaction.

I'm constantly reminded these days not how many covid-19 cases there are but how few there are given our behavior. Time will tell on that front but what's clear is that viruses know us better than we know ourselves.

It's all of us. Two middle-age ladies discussing in my lane how annoying it is you can't get a seat in the Starbucks. No masks. One said she's meeting her friend for a coffee. The other lady offers a solution that there's a place up the street that will let you sit inside.

A very harmless interaction. Count how many things are wrong in that harmless interaction.

I'm constantly reminded these days not how many covid-19 cases there are but how few there are given our behavior. Time will tell on that front but what's clear is that viruses know us better than we know ourselves.

Almost 900 new cases today again. We're not even in November yet. The next 6 months will be depressing.

Another example of playing stupid games wins one stupid prizes. The problem is - we have absolutely no mechanism for correcting these types of slips and wilful ignorance - no enforcement, very little social pressure for conformity.

AoD

Back