News   Apr 25, 2024
 32     0 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 337     0 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 642     0 

Niagara Falls

A nice uncrowded visit to Niagara Falls today. I've never seen it so empty. It was a lovely mid-week visit.

IMG_20200813_1329488.jpg
IMG_20200813_1309212.jpg

I was there the Tuesday and Wednesday before you. The Falls weren't too crowded and the hotels are dirt cheap. A suite at Embassy suites on the 41st floor with views of the Falls was $160 but if you don't need a view of the Falls you can find lots of rooms under $100. The valet at the hotel said it was about a third full on Tuesday but pretty full on the weekends. Went to Niagara on the Lake on Wedenesday and it was packed. But still nice to get out of the city for a few days.

I was there the Tuesday and Wednesday before you. The Falls weren't too crowded and the hotels are dirt cheap. A suite at Embassy suites on the 41st floor with views of the Falls was $160 but if you don't need a view of the Falls you can find lots of rooms under $100. The valet at the hotel said it was about a third full on Tuesday but pretty full on the weekends. Went to Niagara on the Lake on Wedenesday and it was packed. But still nice to get out of the city for a few days.

oh wow! I paid around $200 in January, i thought that was a steal. Those rooms last summer were $300 to $400+ a night!

Very nice! Good shots; including some you see less often.

Back