News   Jul 18, 2024
 351     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 446     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 499     0 

New Transit Funding Sources

What do think Chow or Stintz might add? Finch East, Eglinton West, Malvern LRT, Jane?

Eglinton West and Don Mills Subway. Then Malvern.

Assuming that Finch West and Sheppard East will continue.

Afterwards could come Don Mills LRT north of the Don Mills Subway, Finch East to Don Mills, Jane, and then Lake Shore West.

After UPExpress fails, it would be converted to an express rapid transit line. But that's in the future.

Eglinton West and Don Mills Subway. Then Malvern.

Assuming that Finch West and Sheppard East will continue.

Afterwards could come Don Mills LRT north of the Don Mills Subway, Finch East to Don Mills, Jane, and then Lake Shore West.

After UPExpress fails, it would be converted to an express rapid transit line. But that's in the future.

Waterfront LRT's are being built already, so that's a good list. Is Harper going to give more money for sheppard? because if not, Sheppard will continue.

I expect Sheppard West Subway to be mentioned. I expect all candidates to go "all in" for seducing the suburban votes. We all know that when an election is approaching, all logic goes out the window and all that matters is victory.

That being said, I expect:
-DRL (Downtown)
-Eglinton West (Etobicoke)
-Sheppard West (North York)
-Bold prediction but Sheppard East to Victoria Park wouldn't surprise me

I predict, on the condition that Wynne passed her transit taxes in May:

Waterfront LRT
Eglinton LRT
maybe Sheppard West subway.

I expect Sheppard West Subway to be mentioned. I expect all candidates to go "all in" for seducing the suburban votes. We all know that when an election is approaching, all logic goes out the window and all that matters is victory.

That being said, I expect:
-DRL (Downtown)
-Eglinton West (Etobicoke)
-Sheppard West (North York)
-Bold prediction but Sheppard East to Victoria Park wouldn't surprise me

IMO either the sheppard subway goes to STC/McCowan Sheppard or the LRT gets built. What suprises me is that no one is bringing up the Malvern LRT or at least extending the Eglinton Line to Kingston/Eglinton for a quick win.

With all of these outstanding projects there should be continuous work on them, including continuing to build the extra phases as the phase before it opens so there are no breaks in it.

Back