News   Apr 25, 2024
 143     0 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 323     0 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 522     0 

New rides at Wonderland

Skyrider was outdated and uncomfortable (especially the bicycle seats). Sure they have worse coasters, but that plot of land by the lake was a great choice for a new headlining attraction.

I mean it could have easily been "updated." Uncomfortable? That's debatable, as that ride had many fans.

Uncomfortable as far as a bike seat treating your genitals like a vice grip as well as the awkward vest restraints pinning you into the seat while you were already restricted by a seat belt... not to mention waiting in line to just go on a ride where you stand for another two minutes...
I don't know your height or body type but I've heard a lot of comments towards it being uncomfortable from many different people.

I found it uncomfortable as well. When I was a teen, the upper body restraints would get tighter as the ride progressed until I felt I couldn't breathe. The seat didn't feel good either.

I'm more surprised that Dragon Fyre hasn't been replaced yet. Now that is a dated, boring coaster.

I feel as though getting rid of Flight Deck and Time Warp would be higher on the list than Dragon Fyre. Yes it Is a little rough, but it makes for a great intermediate coaster for kids who get bored of Thunder Run/The Fly yet still find Behemoth and Leviathan too intense.

I'd be curious to see what they replace it with when the time comes though since Leviathan takes up a fair amount of land over there.

Yeah I prefer Wild Beast to stay as is as well.... if Minebuster happens to get RMCd though, I would welcome it happily.

The key for SkyRider was to have your knees bent a bit so you were seated lower when staff adjusted the seat height. Once the ride starts going, you stand up fully and the seat is not a problem. Flight Deck was more uncomfortable with my head constantly banging the cushions.

Back