23     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 271     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 657     0 

New rides at Wonderland

I have seen one person do it, I will try to find it again
It doesn't look insanely familiar
... but I can't even draw a person's hand properly... so what do I know.

I would like to see Cedar Fair's comprehensive plan for the site.

Everything always seems so ad hoc.

The only reason I can think for doing it this way is the pretense of 'surprise' when a new ride is announced, though in this day and age that's hard to pull off.

I always felt they should engage their customer base more openly in asking what they want, offering draft ideas and then announcing their decision.

As someone whose been there and done that, I still enjoy the odd roller coaster ride; but to fill out a day for me, they need better sit-down dining, and more non-ride attractions.

I would like to see Cedar Fair's comprehensive plan for the site.

Everything always seems so ad hoc.

The only reason I can think for doing it this way is the pretense of 'surprise' when a new ride is announced, though in this day and age that's hard to pull off.

I always felt they should engage their customer base more openly in asking what they want, offering draft ideas and then announcing their decision.

As someone whose been there and done that, I still enjoy the odd roller coaster ride; but to fill out a day for me, they need better sit-down dining, and more non-ride attractions.
For me, it's a lack of immersive attractions keeping me away, but I guess that's quite tricky to pull off with a seasonal park budget. I'd rather put that money towards a cheap flight to Orlando and go all out on my park experience

Announcement will be on August 15th:

thumb_img_20180721_100617281_hdr.jpg

Image by nicman via ThemeParkReview.com: http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=38407&start=9540

Back