News   May 13, 2024
 700     0 
News   May 13, 2024
 1K     0 
News   May 13, 2024
 742     0 

New rides at Wonderland

Windseeker - Canada's Wonderland, Vaughan (30s equivalent)

Vaughan's new tallest structure! Didn't even know this thing was going up till I picked up Tuesday's Star. Its going to offer some very interesting panoramic views from up top.
Sure its not a building, but I always find it interesting whenever a tall none-habitable structure rises.
I wonder, does this type of structure have any effect on the maximum heights of any future buildings in the area? They did build a couple of 17 story buildings just south of the Park on Jane. What are the chances that we might start seeing 30 story buildings go up in Vaughan?

2d711d0948d9b41914c9c9a02f6a.jpeg

http://www.fazeteen.com/categories/travel/2011/wonderland.html

http://www.thestar.com/news/article/989072--monster-wonderland-ride-delayed-because-of-bad-weather

I wanna go back to Wonderland...last time I was there was in high school for a physics trip which was awesome. But all my friends were born and raised in Toronto and have went so many times that they're sick of it :(

Hopefully something Disney-grade. We could use something on a level of Peter Pan's Flight or the Haunted Mansion. The interactive Scooby Doo thing is a cool twist, but what CW needs is non-thrill rides with production value. A major overhaul with a good deal of indoor attractions might even make for a viable year-round park.

Canada's Wonderland is the most visited seasonal theme park in North America (ahead of the likes of Kings Island and Cedar Point even), as well as the most attended Cedar Fair park (even surpassing Knott's Berry Farm). It would be great to add more rides, not necessarily roller coasters (it already is tied with the second most in the world).

Last edited:
Hopefully something Disney-grade. We could use something on a level of Peter Pan's Flight or the Haunted Mansion. The interactive Scooby Doo thing is a cool twist, but what CW needs is non-thrill rides with production value. A major overhaul with a good deal of indoor attractions might even make for a viable year-round park.
Cedar Fair can't afford that. They don't have the budget for Disney grade stuff.

ohh now you have made me reallllllllyyyyy excited. I always anticipate a new ride at wonderland.. tomorrow can't come fast enough haha.

Last edited:

Back