News   Apr 26, 2024
 2.1K     4 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 457     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 1K     1 

Montage and Neo Condos (Concord CityPlace) - Real Estate -

A friend of mine used to live in either Matrix or Apex, I can't remember which one. Once visitors get off the elevator at a residential floor, they're met with another set of locked doors in the elevator vestibule which lead to the hallways where the suites are. Crazy security there.

Yeesh what's with all the misinformation in this thread.

There is NOT any additional security once you get off the elevator on a residential floor. You have access to all suites on that floor.

There are locked doors to seperate the different buildings however (ie matrix owners cant get into apex without a fob and vice versa).

Yeesh what's with all the misinformation in this thread.

There is NOT any additional security once you get off the elevator on a residential floor. You have access to all suites on that floor.

There are locked doors to seperate the different buildings however (ie matrix owners cant get into apex without a fob and vice versa).

It was one of the earlier CityPlace buildings, perhaps Apex or Optima. If I noted the wrong buildings forgive me, I don't intentionally spread covert or misleading information.

your concierge will call Toronto Parking Enforcement...you have 2 options:

1) Parking enforcement can issue a parking ticket or
2) At your own risk, you may wish to have the vehicle towed

if the owner wishes to have the vehicle towed, is the cost paid for by the owner? and what exactly is at risk with towing?

It was one of the earlier CityPlace buildings, perhaps Apex or Optima. If I noted the wrong buildings forgive me, I don't intentionally spread covert or misleading information.

I think it was in one of the later buildings? I remember in 2003, my agent showed me one of the unoccupied apartment unit which had that feature. I think it was fairly new at the time. So it might have been one of the units completed by 2002/2003.

okay I stand corrected. Optima and Apex were completed in 2003.

Last edited:
if the owner wishes to have the vehicle towed, is the cost paid for by the owner? and what exactly is at risk with towing?

owner of the vehicle is responsible for the towing charge/ticket

many risks associated with towing...accidents, scratches, dents..

amenities

Is the amenities building open for tenants to take a sneak peak? If so, does anyone have any pics or info on how to access that area from neo?

Cheers

owner of the vehicle is responsible for the towing charge/ticket

many risks associated with towing...accidents, scratches, dents..

If the vehicle is an SUV, and the towing does not incline all the wheels, you can damage the AWD differential.

Just found someone to rent my parking space... ironically to the owner of one of the two cars that had parked illegally a couple of times in my parking spot;) Apparently management is being more strict regarding guest parking so I guess the demand for rental spaces has gone up.

On a side note my microwave never worked the day I moved in. Six weeks later waiting for a replacment part and complaining to Frigidaire the Brick which supplies the buildings appliances will be replacing the entire unit.

Last edited:
Exhaust Fans

I suppose this question is directed towards owners with 2 washrooms. Has anyone noticed that the power switches for the exhaust fan controls both fans in both washrooms at the same time? (Switch in either washroom goes on, both exhaust fans are on)

I am not an owner with two washrooms, but I find it strange both exhaust fans are on with the flick of either switch…..

Are you sure there are actually two fans? In my 1980s condo and several others I know, there are two bathrooms - each with a vent - but only one fan (controlled from either of them).

I think it might be the same fan too. I only have one washroom, but the den is beside the washroom. The button for the fan can be accessed from outside or inside the washroom. And when the fan is turned on, it sounds like it turns on in the den too because it's so loud. But maybe just my imagination because it's beside the washroom.

Anyone know how to remove the circular, glass, ceiling light fixture? I want to replace with compact fluorescent bulbs. Doesn't seem to be anyway to unscrew the sucker.

Back