News   May 09, 2024
 665     0 
News   May 09, 2024
 496     0 
News   May 09, 2024
 847     1 

Montage and Neo Condos (Concord CityPlace) - Real Estate -

Well, it was a long time ago that i read about it, so I'm not sure if it was the entire floor or not. It's not a ridiculous statement, just an honest mistake. My point was that their security wasn't that good.

Not sure if there is any security at Neo. Examples of how to get into the building: Concierge will casually open doors to anyone on North entrance, parking entrance is always open and anyone can park in guest parking and walk through the unlocked doors to access the elevators. Hopefully when the building is registered we will have better building management. What's with the garbage next to P1 parking entrance?

Well, it was a long time ago that i read about it, so I'm not sure if it was the entire floor or not. It's not a ridiculous statement, just an honest mistake. My point was that their security wasn't that good.

I don't live in that building, but from what I've seen their security is a lot more uptight than average buildings (have to use your remote just to operate the elevator, etc).

Security has little to do with it anyway. It would be nothing more than trivial to follow someone into ANY building, then go knock on someone else's door, and assault them.

What should I do if a car is in my parking spot -this is the second vehicle in less than a month? A large SUV is taking up two parking spaces. Right in between my parking spot and the one next. I left a note indicating not to park in my spot. Should I be calling a towing company?

Last edited:
I don't live in that building, but from what I've seen their security is a lot more uptight than average buildings (have to use your remote just to operate the elevator, etc).

Security has little to do with it anyway. It would be nothing more than trivial to follow someone into ANY building, then go knock on someone else's door, and assault them.

not sure about all new buildings having that. It's odd but WestOne requires remote to use the elevator. But N1/N2 doesn't. You just need to get in through the door and press any floor you want.

What should I do if a car is in my parking spot -this is the second vehicle in less than a month? A large SUV is taking up two parking spaces. Right in between my parking spot and the one next. I left a note indicating not to park in my spot. Should I be calling a towing company?

When I lived at Matrix I had somebody towed out of my spot once.
It's lots of fun. OR you can get the concierge to give them a ticket.
They are able to write parking tickets.

your concierge will call Toronto Parking Enforcement...you have 2 options:

1) Parking enforcement can issue a parking ticket or
2) At your own risk, you may wish to have the vehicle towed

not sure about all new buildings having that. It's odd but WestOne requires remote to use the elevator. But N1/N2 doesn't. You just need to get in through the door and press any floor you want.

I believe all cityplace buildings have the capability of requiring a remote to use the elevator, but residents of different buildings just vote for or against actually using that feature.

When I lived at Matrix I had somebody towed out of my spot once.
It's lots of fun. OR you can get the concierge to give them a ticket.
They are able to write parking tickets.

I dont see how a concierge can have the power to write a parking ticket on behalf of the city of toronto.

A friend of mine used to live in either Matrix or Apex, I can't remember which one. Once visitors get off the elevator at a residential floor, they're met with another set of locked doors in the elevator vestibule which lead to the hallways where the suites are. Crazy security there.

A friend of mine used to live in either Matrix or Apex, I can't remember which one. Once visitors get off the elevator at a residential floor, they're met with another set of locked doors in the elevator vestibule which lead to the hallways where the suites are. Crazy security there.

I've been to one of those buildings at CP. It's better than the elevator remote idea probably but the hallways seem to tight.

About the security writing tickets. They don't write tickets. Seems they get the police to come in to write the tickets.

The Concierge told me that he can't do anything about illegal parking and that I should call to have the vehicle towed. Seems a bit drastic?

I've seen people put a note in front of their parking space warning cars would get towed. If they don't heed the warning, then I guess get it towed. There's not much to be done about it. Even if you talk to management, all they will do is probably put a note on the car telling them to move it. It's illegally parked. I think the person knows they are illegally parked.

The Concierge told me that he can't do anything about illegal parking and that I should call to have the vehicle towed. Seems a bit drastic?

If you have just moved in you might consider double checking your parking spot location with building management and your title.

I've seen parking disputes where one party towed another parties car, only to find out later that they owned a different parking spot than what they thought.

In this case, their title was actually wrong.

If you have just moved in you might consider double checking your parking spot location with building management and your title.

I've seen parking disputes where one party towed another parties car, only to find out later that they owned a different parking spot than what they thought.

In this case, their title was actually wrong.

Customer Care took me to see my parking spot during PDI. Further this parking number is also indicated on my purchasing agreement. These are different cars parking in my spot.

Customer Care took me to see my parking spot during PDI. Further this parking number is also indicated on my purchasing agreement. These are different cars parking in my spot.

Probably good then. Just thought I would mention it because I've seen it, even with new developments.

Back