News   Jul 15, 2024
 682     3 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 860     1 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 622     0 

Mayor John Tory's Toronto

His rant has precisely nothing to do with Smart Track that council is debating. He also chooses to ignore that Scarborough is getting a line 2 extension to Sheppard, but that's not good enough apparently.

If a councillor is supposed to represent their consitutents, it's hard to see them as anything but second class given whom they have chosen to represent them. Ditto Ward 2 and 7.

AoD

Don Peat @reporterdonpeat
"What about Etobicoke North?" Cllr Vince Crisanti on subways #TOpoli

Don Peat @reporterdonpeat
"Lack of subways are the reason that hold communities back" Cllr Vince Crisanti #TOpoli

CityNews Toronto ‏@CityNews 19s20 seconds ago
Coun. Matlow re: Coun. Ford's assertion that SmartTrack is "fancy streetcar plan," says "heavy rail and streetcars are 2 different things."

In one ear and out the other...

He also looks like death.

Last edited:
I am probably an absolutely terrible human being, but this is one moment when I wish death becomes him.

AoD

Soon enough, I suppose.

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 4m4 minutes ago
"Anything else?" Rob Ford when he's questioned on his false claim that SmartTrack will be streetcars #TOpoli

Can't take the heat.

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 16s17 seconds ago
Council votes against Rob Ford's motion to kill the SmartTrack studies. Vote is 2 to 41 #TOpoli
Ann Hui ‏@annhui 49s50 seconds ago
Rob Ford's motion to basically shelves SmartTrack does not pass. Only he and Perruzza voted for it
Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 5s5 seconds ago
Council approves spending $1.6 million for more SmartTrack studies. Vote is 42 to 2 (Rob Ford and Anthony Perruzza vote no) #TOpoli

Well, that is that!

Back