News   Jun 14, 2024
 2.5K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 1.8K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 860     0 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

A stop sign doesn't allow you to see an oncoming car. There are many blind spots that need mirrors badly. It's only a matter of time before accidents start piling up. It's ridiculous how many people I see flying down the parking garage ramps and turns, are they that stupid to think there is no chance of anyone else driving by?

more mirrors, no stop signs or speed bums.

On an unrelated note, WTF they closed the IDOMO parking drive way. what are they doing there?

I know right? Ridiculous. I drive home along Sheppard (from Weston Rd.) and now I need to drive all the way around the block (one way or another) just to get into the complex.

I really hope they've only fenced it off for a short time while they finish up the last little bit of m3/m4s facade, because the closed off lot is really inconvenient!!

I know right? Ridiculous. I drive home along Sheppard (from Weston Rd.) and now I need to drive all the way around the block (one way or another) just to get into the complex.

I really hope they've only fenced it off for a short time while they finish up the last little bit of m3/m4s facade, because the closed off lot is really inconvenient!!

i don't know exactly what they are doing at Idomo, but i am fairly certain it has nothing to do with work on M3/M4. It looks like they are working on the facade to the Idomo building. Anyways, Idomo parking lot is private property so it might not be the best strategy to assume you will always have access to it. there is a way to cut over to Allen without having to make a left. not sure if this is a better solution for you, but here it goes:

http://maps.google.ca/maps?saddr=12...YSwmwIdBnVD-w&mra=dme&mrsp=2&sz=17&via=1&z=16

thanks no_joke, that's actually the route I took yesterday...

I agree that having to travel through private property to get to the building isn't a great idea in the long run but since you can't turn left onto de bours from sheppard it's been the only option so far (aside from the one you suggested, which will be my route from now on, it seems)

ideally they cut a gap in that stupid island so we can turn left into the building (and out)

i agree... better access from sheppard eastbound would be ideal.

another pet peeve of mine is people exiting the parking garage through the incoming lane. okay, i understand why people do it, but it irks me when i'm attempting to enter the garage and i am forced to wait a few seconds longer because someone coming out in the wrong lane has cut me off. i'm sure some of the people on this forum do it, because EVERYONE does it. anyways, if you are reading this and participate in this activity, i suggest you get in the habit of using the driveway properly, and save the fancy exit for off hours.. (like 7 am sunday morning). thanks.

ideally they cut a gap in that stupid island so we can turn left into the building (and out)

Let's ask Rob Ford if there's any money to do that... :rolleyes: We'd have to go through the city for that one.

another pet peeve of mine is people exiting the parking garage through the incoming lane.

So, where will the first accident be? The incoming lane at the top of the garage, or the top of the ramp to P3? Place your bets NOW!!!

Don't know if anyone else from M2 can see this (I'm on my iPhone) but: Toronto Hydro was here at 4:30am but left at 5:30. The problem is in the building and there's nothing they can do about it. Eric at the front desk has been HOUNDING Speedy Electrical Contractors, but supposedly their 24-hour hotline doesn't do anything. So he's gonna keep on them till they do, but there's no ETA.

If you can read this, stop calling the desk. You're keeping him from calling...

Oooh... 6:50am and the electrician is here!

7:15am: Electrician found the problem, he's ordering the tool he needs, he's saying if all goes well, we'll be back in an hour to an hour & a half.

Thanks for keeping us updated, longtimelistener!

I've been dying without a/c last night!!!! Whatever happened, I hope that it won't happen again. I feel so bad for the security guard who was working last night. The lobby was packed with people complaining. We all know that he was doing the best that he could and his anxiety level must be so high.

Back