News   May 09, 2024
 695     0 
News   May 09, 2024
 506     0 
News   May 09, 2024
 863     1 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

Just a heads up to everybody, I spoke to the property management company this morning to book my elevator time and they are recommending that you book a day after your occupancy date to ensure you have your keys in time for the elevator booking. This came as a bit of a shock to me as I was planning to move in the morning of my occupancy date.

My apologies, I completelly forgot to mention this. Yes do not expect to move in on your accupancy date as you could very well get the keys at 7 PM

lol, glad I won't be too pissed if I get my key later in the day. I'll be painting the weekend I get my key and taking measurements to order furniture... the only items I have to move in would be clothing and some very small other items.... I probably won't be sleeping in my new place for at least a week!

lol, glad I won't be too pissed if I get my key later in the day. I'll be painting the weekend I get my key and taking measurements to order furniture... the only items I have to move in would be clothing and some very small other items.... I probably won't be sleeping in my new place for at least a week!

Ya I'm in the same boat, not that much to move in but it would be nice to have the keys on occupancy day to at least start moving some of the small items and prep for painting.

Elevator time

Does anybody know how much elevator time we get? I don't think I have too much stuff to move in, but wondering the time frame to do it in. I kind of figured that we may not get the keys until later in the day so I was hoping that elevator time would be the next day.

I got a letter today from Metro Place. Congratulating me on my purchase (Bought 7 months ago) and a lawyer form (they already have it) and of course a refer a friend letter. Absolutely nothing about PDI or confirmed occupancy date!!

Does anybody know how much elevator time we get? I don't think I have too much stuff to move in, but wondering the time frame to do it in. I kind of figured that we may not get the keys until later in the day so I was hoping that elevator time would be the next day.

I got a letter today from Metro Place. Congratulating me on my purchase (Bought 7 months ago) and a lawyer form (they already have it) and of course a refer a friend letter. Absolutely nothing about PDI or confirmed occupancy date!!

Elevator times are Monday - Saturday and there are 4 time slots. 11-1:30, 1:45-4:15, 4:30-7, 7:15-9:45. It said that once most people have moved in the Saturday option will be eliminated. You can call the property management company at 647-345-8555. I think they are called Property Management Online, but I could be wrong as I don't have the letter with me. I spoke to them this morning.

Ewallch Where are you located?? Painting as soon as you move in?? you sure you want to do that??

What better time would there be to paint? The place is empty, it will make it really easy.

Me too, I barely have anything to move, 10-12 storage boxes, mattress, clothes, some artwork etc. and thats all. I planned on cleaning, maybe painting and then getting everything else delivered. First night will be literally cleaning the place up, organizing the boxes, drinking and eating sushi!

Im really debating about painting. I'll see how it feels in there during the PDI.

60 days left!

Jealous of you guys with 2 weeks left, but I am stoked for you as well!!!!

You can call the property management company at 647-345-8555. I think they are called Property Management Online, but I could be wrong as I don't have the letter with me. I spoke to them this morning.

Ugh, sounds like a scam name, I know it isnt, but sounds it no? I hope they are somewhat decent, atleast we know we have alot of people here going to be on the board and keeping an eye on them.

Me too, I barely have anything to move, 10-12 storage boxes, mattress, clothes, some artwork etc. and thats all. I planned on cleaning, maybe painting and then getting everything else delivered. First night will be literally cleaning the place up, organizing the boxes, drinking and eating sushi!

Im really debating about painting. I'll see how it feels in there during the PDI.

60 days left!

Jealous of you guys with 2 weeks left, but I am stoked for you as well!!!!

Joe, it looks like you are moving in on the same day as me! Aug 10th?

What better time would there be to paint? The place is empty, it will make it really easy.

Well the thing is that it is not recommended to paint for the first year as the building is still settling and there could be cracks on the wall and such that the builder will have to fix.

I'm curious as to what you guys are planning to do in terms of internet and cable. What providers are you planning to go with? Do we have any options other than rogers?

I'm curious as to what you guys are planning to do in terms of internet and cable. What providers are you planning to go with? Do we have any options other than rogers?

I'm sure you can do bell for Internet not sure about TV since they are satellite and you know the rules on that.

I say go with Rogers for the first 3 months as it is free. I made sure that those 3 months where CONTRACT FREE. and then once the condo board is set we can possibly get BELL and all share one satellite as that is how they usually do it.

Back