News   Jul 11, 2024
 5K     0 
News   Jul 11, 2024
 660     5 
News   Jul 11, 2024
 686     1 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

Along that same note of what we are allowed and not allowed, anybody know if there are any restrictions on the type or colour of window coverings?

Hey not sure if you got the Condo Documents when you purchases your unit. it is separate from your purchase agreement and it is over 20 pages. In this document you can get the answer to all your questions.

Window coverings MUST BE WHITE (at least the part facing out). NO BBQ's of any sort allowed, I recommend a GEORGE FOREMAN to use indoors Until this rule gets removed. If you want a dog he cannot be big.

Pertaining to lockers and parking. you get those when you get your keys, they will be located in the parking lot. I was also told that there will be a spot for bikes but wont be able to confirm till PDI (in 8 days!!)

When it comes to insurance I believe you will be required to get FIRE/CONTENT insurance. It is up to you if you want mortgage insurance, I recommend against it if you have your own life insurance else where.

"Until this rule gets removed"

well, i know what will be at the top of my agenda once the condo board is formed

there are a lot of issues I have no opinion on, but BBQ is something i feel rather passionate about

"Until this rule gets removed"

well, i know what will be at the top of my agenda once the condo board is formed

there are a lot of issues I have no opinion on, but BBQ is something i feel rather passionate about

I would second that motion!

The external elevator for M2 is coming down! The wooden safety gate is off all of the floors and the top part of the elevator is no longer there!

Regarding your TV setup.. Bell has a new service called bell entertainment system.. it's not mainstream yet and is only in a few select condos.. but I had it in my previous condo and I loved it.. you might want to contact bell to see if it's available in your building.

http://entertainment.bell.ca/en/

(Ps, I'm not moving to this building in case you're wondering)

Regarding your TV setup.. Bell has a new service called bell entertainment system.. it's not mainstream yet and is only in a few select condos.. but I had it in my previous condo and I loved it.. you might want to contact bell to see if it's available in your building.

http://entertainment.bell.ca/en/

(Ps, I'm not moving to this building in case you're wondering)

Thanks Wooba, Just got off the phone with them. The lady I spoke with looked up 1060 and 1070 Sheppard Ave W, it is not currently on their list of "Bell Ready" buildings. The only way to get their service would be a satellite dish in each unit. This cannot be done at this time due to to the current building by-laws.

Once I was on the phone with them, I asked about internet. There service is 25 gigs a month at 6 MBPS. Fee is $41.95 plus 3.95 for rental. Seems very pricy for 6MBPS! I am sure rogers can offer much better deals than this.

That's unfortunate.. I was very disapointed when I moved and was no longer able to get it..

That said, I'd rather give my business to bell than rogers.. rogers would have to offer me something amazing to convince me to give them my money..

Thanks Wooba, Just got off the phone with them. The lady I spoke with looked up 1060 and 1070 Sheppard Ave W, it is not currently on their list of "Bell Ready" buildings. The only way to get their service would be a satellite dish in each unit. This cannot be done at this time due to to the current building by-laws.

Once I was on the phone with them, I asked about internet. There service is 25 gigs a month at 6 MBPS. Fee is $41.95 plus 3.95 for rental. Seems very pricy for 6MBPS! I am sure rogers can offer much better deals than this.

Hey we get 3 months of free service from Rogers contract free.

Hey we get 3 months of free service from Rogers contract free.

I have read people referring to 3 months free on here. I never received anything when I bought. Is there a specific person to call or offer to quote? 3 months free sounds pretty good to me.

Back