News   Jul 11, 2024
 5.1K     0 
News   Jul 11, 2024
 775     5 
News   Jul 11, 2024
 754     1 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

Anybody know when we get keys. Is it during the PDI or on move-in day? Also, does anybody know if we can schedule a viewing before our PDI?

Actually just got an email answer from Liberty.

"You will receive the keys to your suite on the occupancy date, once our lawyers have received your occupancy deposit and interim occupancy fees. Your lawyer will contact you on the occupancy date to advise you that the keys will be ready for pick-up. The first time that you can view the suite is at your PDI appointment, as there is ongoing construction in the building."

Elevator booking is done via the property management team. you will get a welcome letter from them advising you how to do everything. i got mine. 14 days left for me!!

Just got mine today as well. Guess the Liberty rep didn't know what she was talking about since she said I would get it at the PDI appointment.

Hello,

First post on here. I had to join once I saw all of the previous posts! I read through the recent ones, but didn't have time to read all 42 pages. My fiancee and I bought a queens park on the 2nd floor of M2. I have not received anything from them since Feb 8th when I received my 'revised occupancy date'. I sent them an email just now, as I realized that my TD approval was missing my lawyers suite and unit#. Have these correspondences been sent directly to you guys? or to your lawyer? I am supposed to be moving in Aug 10th and cant wait :)

Looking forward to living in this great new community!

Hello,

First post on here. I had to join once I saw all of the previous posts! I read through the recent ones, but didn't have time to read all 42 pages. My fiancee and I bought a queens park on the 2nd floor of M2. I have not received anything from them since Feb 8th when I received my 'revised occupancy date'. I sent them an email just now, as I realized that my TD approval was missing my lawyers suite and unit#. Have these correspondences been sent directly to you guys? or to your lawyer? I am supposed to be moving in Aug 10th and cant wait :)

Looking forward to living in this great new community!

I received two letters in the mail over the past 2 weeks or so one with some information about the PDI and the one today about the management company and booking an elevator time.

I received two letters in the mail over the past 2 weeks or so one with some information about the PDI and the one today about the management company and booking an elevator time.

Thanks for the response. Are you in M1 or M2? as well, were these sent directly to you or through your lawyer?

Thanks.

Just a heads up to everybody, I spoke to the property management company this morning to book my elevator time and they are recommending that you book a day after your occupancy date to ensure you have your keys in time for the elevator booking. This came as a bit of a shock to me as I was planning to move in the morning of my occupancy date.

Just a heads up to everybody, I spoke to the property management company this morning to book my elevator time and they are recommending that you book a day after your occupancy date to ensure you have your keys in time for the elevator booking. This came as a bit of a shock to me as I was planning to move in the morning of my occupancy date.

Thanks for the heads up.

Back