News   May 06, 2024
 413     1 
News   May 06, 2024
 1K     0 
News   May 06, 2024
 651     1 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

so what's everyone's opinion: do you think we'll be able to hear edgefest from downsview park in the summers to come?

I'm facing southwest, almost directly at the park, i'd love to be able to hear the concert from my balcony!

Fences/wall around the building, are they going to build a protective fence surrounding the building so that there is only couple enter / exit waypoints.

i highly doubt it. they usually fence of buildings that have gatehouses, but since we do not, what would be the point?

plus IMO i think it would look pretty ugly

I c....some reason I don't feel safe living on the first floor.....

truthfully, neither would i... which is why i'd never buy on the ground floor.... but at least your friends can come meet you right on your patio without needing to sign in or without you having to get up and let them in :)

I forgot to mention that when Toronto lands a 2nd and 3rd hockey team, the only place they can put an arena is at downsview park. When that happens your condo will triple in value. And you know Toronto will get a 2nd team with the way the economy and NHL are heading. Once Bettman gets the boot things will get going. Thats my opinion :)

'cept Vaughan Corporate/Metropolitan Centre. Weren't they talking about a new NHL team somewhere up in Vaughan?

Back