News   Apr 25, 2024
 560     0 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 491     0 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 724     0 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

btw, who can I bug in this thread for updates? I assume this will be the Metro Place forum for the long-term???

I would love to hear other peoples experiences with move ins etc.

THANKS!

btw, who can I bug in this thread for updates? I assume this will be the Metro Place forum for the long-term???

I would love to hear other peoples experiences with move ins etc.

THANKS!

For a permanent forum, I believe building management will need to set it up for their residents. My friend lives in Cityplace and they have their own forum per building. Very brilliant idea…

http://tscc1713.condo-communities.com/communities/index.asp?buildingID=1859679066

http://www.condo-communities.com/index.asp

When did you get word that it was pushed back? I still have the same confirmed date I had 3 or 4 months ago??

They asked me to sign an amendment to my purchase agreement because I was still within the 10-day cooling period. The occupancy date was pushed back to the end of June 2010 and I'm on a lower floor. The salespeople also suggested that the condo corporation for M1 & M2 probably won't register until Oct/November 2010...I'm thinking they guess 3 months after the last people move into M2.

I'm still scheduled for the end of June and Im on the 7th floor. I havent been notified of any changes.

Does anyone know what is the last day the builder can notify of changes to occupancy? Has anybody looked?

Quickly skimming through Tarion
"Once the confirmed occupancy date is established, your builder is allowed to extend it once by up to 120 days. In this situation, your builder must give you at least 65 days written notice. They can also extend the date by up to 15 days if they give you at least 35 days written notice.

Your builder is permitted to use both of these extensions as long as they give you the required notices and the total of the two extensions does not exceed 135 days."

Given the above paragraph, for my situation, I would need a letter prior to May 10th for any extension upto 120 days OR a letter by June 9th for any extension upto 35 days.

For a permanent forum, I believe building management will need to set it up for their residents. My friend lives in Cityplace and they have their own forum per building. Very brilliant idea…

http://tscc1713.condo-communities.com/communities/index.asp?buildingID=1859679066

http://www.condo-communities.com/index.asp

So why not just use this till the interim? From now till registration happens and then a voting board is made, I would assume be close to end of 2010.

They asked me to sign an amendment to my purchase agreement because I was still within the 10-day cooling period. The occupancy date was pushed back to the end of June 2010 and I'm on a lower floor. The salespeople also suggested that the condo corporation for M1 & M2 probably won't register until Oct/November 2010...I'm thinking they guess 3 months after the last people move into M2.

What was the original amendment date on the agreement?

BTW, Are you keeping the unit?

My M2 confirmed date is jul 12th on a low floor. Hasn't been changed as far as i know.

What was the original amendment date on the agreement?

BTW, Are you keeping the unit?

Yes, I firmed up today. The sales office told me the only reason why they asked me to sign an amendment to the purchase agreement was because I was still officially within the 'cooling period'. Otherwise, the developer only has to tell you of any changes according to the terms of the agreement... My original tentative occupancy date was June 1, 2010. They changed the tentative occupancy date on the agreement to June 28, 2010.

There was no explanation as to the 'Why', but maybe it's an overall slip in time frame...or maybe it's due to the fact that I haven't chosen any of the interior design options yet.

new move in date

Looks like we're all getting a new date....I just got my letter in the mail giving me a new date of mid July, it was previously mid June

Back