News   Apr 25, 2024
 358     0 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 1K     4 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 1K     0 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

Looks like we're all getting a new date....I just got my letter in the mail giving me a new date of mid July, it was previously mid June

M1 or M2??

This is horse crap! I watched the X Condo's which were 50 floors go up windows and all in 8 months. This project has taken 24 months already.

Yeah, same timeline here too. Well maybe it's just M1 that is delayed.

Well it seems as though they are coordinating the move in dates for both buildings to be identical which actually bumps the registration date quicker. I assume they want the money :)

mrl14, Joe, any idea what kind of commercial tenant will occupy the podium of M1, M2? I hope for something outside of the typical chiropractor/Ken Dryden/Royal Lepage combination... and there is no grocery store around. I thought that when the entire Metroplace gets built (M1-M4), it would be wise to have underground connection to Downsview station to avoid crossing Allen Rd.

mrl14, Joe, any idea what kind of commercial tenant will occupy the podium of M1, M2? I hope for something outside of the typical chiropractor/Ken Dryden/Royal Lepage combination... and there is no grocery store around. I thought that when the entire Metroplace gets built (M1-M4), it would be wise to have underground connection to Downsview station to avoid crossing Allen Rd.

Commercial is going to be in M3 and I would assume at best you'll get a Rabba until further development takes place in the area.

There is a metro at sheppard and bathurst (quick bus ride across) or take the subway to Loblaws at St. Clair West. There is also a highland farms just north of finch on Dufferin. I'd saw Loblaws would be the quickest and warmest way to do your shopping.

They said they may build an underground connection, but last I heard is it wasn't happening yet. If it did, our monthly fees would go up.

So, no commercial tenants in M1, M2? Probably it will take another year to build M3... I work across the street, so I thought it woud be nice to have a couple of restaurants to go for a lunch break.

So, no commercial tenants in M1, M2? Probably it will take another year to build M3... I work across the street, so I thought it woud be nice to have a couple of restaurants to go for a lunch break.

I'm sure with all the recent development along sheppard we'll see some new and renovated commercial properties instead of those old, run down strip plazas that are there now.

They said they may build an underground connection, but last I heard is it wasn't happening yet. If it did, our monthly fees would go up.

I spoke to the city planner in charge of signing off on such plans and her office confirmed that no such connection to Downsview station is going in.

Def no commerical in the first 2 buildings.

If you want a great joint, head down sheppard towards chesswood, a place called "Pasta Co", two blocks west of allen rd.

Rockstar food, a little pricey, but damn good.

Back