News   Jul 04, 2024
 156     1 
News   Jul 04, 2024
 268     0 
News   Jul 03, 2024
 832     0 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

I saw the carpets that were already put in on the 3rd floor and they look hideous! What's with the weird multicoloured cheap-looking 1970's design? The faux wood, wallpaper, and the lights in the hall also look horrible and cheap. When I was buying my unit I saw the model suite in M1, the carpets, wallpaper and lighting in the hallway looked really classy and modern, I thought we'd get something similar in M3, what happened?

Can you please share a photo of those carpet, wallpaper & lighting in the 3rd floor hallway?

Ladies and gentlemen, we have our first OFFICIAL tenant announced for M3 retail (since we don't have visual proof of Starbucks):

GOAL PLANET!!! The soccer jersey and equipment store is moving into the Allen side of M3, all the way from 7 and Weston! Check 'em out at http://www.goalplanet.net/

Yeah... Not exciting at all. But I guess a decent try since they'll be so close to the new TFC training centre at Downsview Park (just on the wrong side of the park)

Also, Google Maps seems to be having a problem that when you type in an address on Sheppard West, it'll only give you the corresponding location on Sheppard East. Keeps happening on their website and my iPhone.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have our first OFFICIAL tenant announced for M3 retail (since we don't have visual proof of Starbucks):

GOAL PLANET!!! The soccer jersey and equipment store is moving into the Allen side of M3, all the way from 7 and Weston! Check 'em out at http://www.goalplanet.net/

Yeah... Not exciting at all. But I guess a decent try since they'll be so close to the new TFC training centre at Downsview Park (just on the wrong side of the park)

Also, Google Maps seems to be having a problem that when you type in an address on Sheppard West, it'll only give you the corresponding location on Sheppard East. Keeps happening on their website and my iPhone.

Finally i don't have to drive all the way to woodbridge for my new forza jersey's! now all we need is a spray on tan salon.

I got a flyer in the mail today saying that the new LCBO is opening on March 14th! 4,600 square feet of alcohol, says the flyer. Can't wait!

Try posting it where the mailbox is located. Not everyone knows this forum.

The classified board downstairs is full of posts and does not seem to be updating properly, our Classified Posting Request feature on the http://www.metroplacecondo.ca/ is not responding.

Any one willing to rent out their parking spot let me know please, really need one soon, willing to pay upfront, please forward your offers to pblengine@gmail.com

Last edited:
In regards to the carpet, I think its a temp. thing cause of construction going on inside of the building.
Is your security at M3 the young blond? Yea! She seems very lax in there, I just walked in, no problems at all.

Yeah I was talking to the lead construction guy and he said the carpets were temporary just l ike the furniture in our main lobby, but unfortunately the wallpaper, faux wood, and lights are not temporary.

All the security guards are lax, but I'm sure it will tighten once everyone's moved in.

Also, people stopped stealing my parking spot! :)

Back