News   Jun 26, 2024
 35     0 
News   Jun 25, 2024
 1.4K     1 
News   Jun 25, 2024
 1K     0 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

Anyone have Acanac for internet? I know Teksavvy is popular here. How is the service thus far?? Is Extreme worth the extra penny vs Express?

I know places like these advertise up to 24mb download, yet it will never got over 12.

not sure what your std of loud is, but most no frills version are pretty loud.

I could be wrong and there might be a problem with yours. Have it checked out.

It's as loud as if someone was drilling in my kitchen! Quite annoyed by this. Anyone with the same issue? I may call whirlpool to have them come check it.

It's as loud as if someone was drilling in my kitchen! Quite annoyed by this. Anyone with the same issue? I may call whirlpool to have them come check it.

you think that's bad? mine blasts music and has its friends over smoking cigars and drinking till all hours of the night

FYI. Probably more relevant for people on the other side of Allen though.

Starting Thursday, March 15th, 2012, crews will begin the demolition and removal of a TTC tunnel tail track and vent shaft located at the northeast corner of Sheppard Avenue West and Allen Road, north of TTC’s Downsview Subway Station. This demolition is part of the work involved in connecting the new subway tunnels with the existing tunnels of the Yonge-University-Spadina line. During the demolition and removal activities noise and vibration may be experienced as a result of this typical construction work.

Removal Timeline
The demolition of the vent shaft and tunnel tail track will be done in stages. Work will be done in accordance will all municipal bylaws. This phase of the work is anticipated to be completed in May 2012.

A person i know from work is interested in purchasing a unit from M4, and asked me why M4 fees were at .46 vs .43 for all the other buildings. No concierge, have to walk to longest to get to the pool, gym.

The worst part is that , the unit he is eyeing doesn't even face the park. I really didn't have an answer for him.

Anyone know ?? Building built last and fees projected for future date?

Back