News   Jun 26, 2024
 93     0 
News   Jun 25, 2024
 1.5K     1 
News   Jun 25, 2024
 1K     0 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

woohoo for lcbo.

Just curious about how meetings work for each building. How often do we meet?? Because each building shares certain amenities, how would it be agreed upon for changes to happen?? (example , hire more patrol security, maintenance control of gym equipments etc.)

Last edited:
Typically for these multiple building complexes, there is 1 condo corporation/Board of Directors per building, PLUS there is a Shared Board which handle all the shared facilities ... if any changes are to be made to the shared facilities, it will require consensus/agreement from all 4 buildings

I also just got the letter. My original occupancy was may 31, they are now offering apr 25
Can't wait only 2 months to go. ;)

a lot of people living in m1/m2 parked in m3/m4 spots that were closer to the elevator. remember for about 1.5 years they were unmarked and empty spots.

leave a note that next time you will have their car towed and it should be the end of it.

Talk with Concierge, they will leave a warning note. After that, car will be towed.

Unfortunately, not so fast, or so I've been told. 2 notes about this:

1. If someone is in your spot and you want them ticketed, YOU have to let the police downstairs into the garage to ticket their car. They only come at 2am as far as I know. Unless there's a way to get them at a different time, but you have to take them down there.

2. If you get the car towed, supposedly if there's any damage to the car, the car owner can sue the person that had it towed, which I guess makes it more fun when you're dealing with all the poles in the garage and the sharp turns up the ramps.

who do you guys have your car insurance with?? I'm paying only 140 where i live now. If i want insurance at metro place, its 280? Thats double. No way i'm paying that

I talked with the concierge and he told me that they give 3 warning tickets, and then on the next violation they call the parking authority who'll need either ticket them (a real ticket that you have to pay) or tow them. He also said I can call the parking authority at any time to have the car ticketed or towed since it's my property.

It's a hassle to go down to P2 find someone in my spot, drive back up to P1 to park in visitors, go to the concierge for a visitors pass, go back to my car to put it on the dash, then go back upstairs, but I'm not mean enough to get someone towed over that. I might get them ticketed if it's the same car that keeps parking in my spot though, I wonder what the fine is, $15?

Besides that, I'm loving the condo, the gym has always been free when I need it to pump iron, and the people are so nice, they always say hi to me in the elevator. I'm lucky to be living in a building with a lot of decent people in it.

who do you guys have your car insurance with?? I'm paying only 140 where i live now. If i want insurance at metro place, its 280? Thats double. No way i'm paying that

When I moved to M2 from my previous residence in Thornhill my auto insurance doubled as well. I was with State Farm and their explanation was that the new postal code I was living in was considered a "high risk" area for insurance related fraud. I priced it out immediately after receiving the adjusted bill and was able to find an even better rate than what I had originally with their competition.

I talked with the concierge and he told me that they give 3 warning tickets, and then on the next violation they call the parking authority who'll need either ticket them (a real ticket that you have to pay) or tow them. He also said I can call the parking authority at any time to have the car ticketed or towed since it's my property.

It's a hassle to go down to P2 find someone in my spot, drive back up to P1 to park in visitors, go to the concierge for a visitors pass, go back to my car to put it on the dash, then go back upstairs, but I'm not mean enough to get someone towed over that. I might get them ticketed if it's the same car that keeps parking in my spot though, I wonder what the fine is, $15?

Besides that, I'm loving the condo, the gym has always been free when I need it to pump iron, and the people are so nice, they always say hi to me in the elevator. I'm lucky to be living in a building with a lot of decent people in it.

I had someone park in my spot for a few days. I left a sign on their windshield that it was my spot and they would be towed. Problem solved.

No need to get anyone else involved.

Back